Reign of Terror Official Statement; Sovereign, the choice is yours.

im the opposite of suiciding atm bro, watching u kids squirm makes my dick hard

I sort of see where he's coming from....... 8=====================================================================D

watching cd bury themselves

My my, wonderful to see that some things never change. Sv starting beefs they can't handle and fleeing the scene of said beef in order to recuperate. Unfortunately for you, RoT has the largest memberbase of no-life nerds of any organization of any video game to date. If they're as serious about continuing to snipe you as they claim, you might as well just become a pure midweek team, then make a new clan with new image/name instead of Sovereign to go by. Seems wise considering the alternatives.

from an unbiased perspective tlp was better than eop (coming from me)

i hated tlp yea but can't deny the member quality difference

Tlp is ded eop is well and alive

If we are talking member quality here i guess it is a fair assessment to say sv were one of the worst matched hpcs losing to the likes of cp, fi, sup, and rd

What rivals did tlp fight for eop you actual broccoli lmfao.. pretty sure it was the other way around & eop helped tlp with fo/sv/fi alliance LOL

EoP has consistently been in top 3 since they dethroned FI back in 2k14/15, i dont remember being on life support l0

Thwy acting like tlp were #1 when they went 19-4 vs foe despite having significantly higher def averages

I will admit at the time we werent the best but we were in top 3. Moving forward, there really is no clan that can dethrone eop

My clan is STILL #1 after all these years while yours had a short few months of relevancy due to hype & yall having addy while other clans were still pure LOL

You could only keep up with FO because you had addy while they had monk robes. When clans adapted to 30 def you started losing left n right before your closure LOL

Yep im bringing up closing, we closed as #1 reopened as #1 and we still #1 whilenyour clan is ded af heh

Man all these claims that you're pulling out of your ass is surprising :P

Did you join EOP recently? I didn't know reopening and pulling 40-50 for 95% of your trips was considered top 3. If anything, you guys were fighting for #3 against SUP/CP/FI or any HPCs during the time  :lol: The only accomplishment you guys ever had was beating Fi in the Jagex P2P full out. Even then you guys couldn't pull 100 of your own members to fight them. The amount of invites you had was astonishing (same with FI). Your clan was able to compete against FOE on weekends after TLP closed was due to the atrocious amount of mains you guys brought every weekend  :blink:. Anyone with half a brain knows that EOP was a low-tier clan lmfao. Only their members actually believe they were any good (brainwashed) :P

Just like you begged everyone to mass 30-39 def only to choke at the full out last year

Imagine that. At the time foes def average was below 20 lmfao

Choke artist hehuhe

Nobody begged the members to get defence lmfao. If you're going to start pulling random claims out of your ass then just stop. You've already lost the argument 

baeba405fb7b17882a84bf9b368db57c.png

Cbf writing paragraphs atm, but yep i agree tlp is ded, youre an actual bundle of twigs irl and your clan pulls 30 on weekends and survive by doing 20v20 preps in clw, just turn into a team then LOL.

I made your entire clan to log on sharkbrew to quote me with ONE POST, and im mad..heh.

Ouch, can't fight the facts anymore so you attack with irl comments. Must be broken :P

Stay mad bro  B)

0ldschooler u are weird btw no offence...

LOL

look at u broken monkeys tryna gang up on me because i hurt ur feelings by telling the truth..

yall are weird

& @@Rhythm

Man all these claims that you're pulling out of your ass is surprising :P

Did you join EOP recently? I didn't know reopening and pulling 40-50 for 95% of your trips was considered top 3. If anything, you guys were fighting for #3 against SUP/CP/FI or any HPCs during the time.

Like i said, EoP has either been #1 or competing in Top 3 for almost 2 years now, "pulling 40-50 for 95% of your trips" 

Go do some research & check up our topics since Jan 2016 to this day & you'll see that our pulls never dropped below 55 during that time. Our average pulls have been 60-70 since then & also pulling 100+ on multiple occasions or if we felt like killing a clan.

Thats a fact lol go check it up, broken gorilla :D

LOL

look at u broken monkeys tryna gang up on me because i hurt ur feelings by telling the truth..

yall are weird

& @@Rhythm,

Like i said, EoP has either been #1 or competing in Top 3 for almost 2 years now, "pulling 40-50 for 95% of your trips"

Go do some research & check up our topics since Jan 2016 to this day & you'll see that our pulls never dropped below 55 during that time. Our average pulls have been 60-70 since then & also pulling 100+ on multiple occasions or if we felt like killing a clan.

Thats a fact lol go check it up, broken gorilla :D

Why do u try so hard lol

Relax