Reign of Terror Official Statement; Sovereign, the choice is yours.

Man all these claims that you're pulling out of your ass is surprising :P

Did you join EOP recently? I didn't know reopening and pulling 40-50 for 95% of your trips was considered top 3. If anything, you guys were fighting for #3 against SUP/CP/FI or any HPCs during the time  :lol: The only accomplishment you guys ever had was beating Fi in the Jagex P2P full out. Even then you guys couldn't pull 100 of your own members to fight them. The amount of invites you had was astonishing (same with FI). Your clan was able to compete against FOE on weekends after TLP closed was due to the atrocious amount of mains you guys brought every weekend  :blink:. Anyone with half a brain knows that EOP was a low-tier clan lmfao. Only their members actually believe they were any good (brainwashed) :P

lol shut up u got closed by sv and foc l000l the last 5 months tlp pulled 35 and cancelled trips every weekend. for some1 who was in tlp u have pretty bad memory, but thats not a surprise considering the embarrassment coming from them. tlp pulled 30s and had 30v30s vs mayhem until mayhem closed again and tlp pulled 40s and died l000000000000l dont even get me started on pre eoc, tlp couldnt pull over 40 to the wildy LMFAO

LOL

look at u broken monkeys tryna gang up on me because i hurt ur feelings by telling the truth..

yall are weird

& @@Rhythm

Like i said, EoP has either been #1 or competing in Top 3 for almost 2 years now, "pulling 40-50 for 95% of your trips" 

Go do some research & check up our topics since Jan 2016 to this day & you'll see that our pulls never dropped below 55 during that time. Our average pulls have been 60-70 since then & also pulling 100+ on multiple occasions or if we felt like killing a clan.

Thats a fact lol go check it up, broken gorilla :D

Didn't know mains count towards your opts, thought low-tier clans try to hide them to make themselves look better (people called you guys Eruption of Mains for a reason). Looking at FOE's annie trip you guys really showed the pure world how low quality you guys are (bringing +80 mains and still lose to them LMAO).

Like I said, the only people on SB that actually thinks EOP was any good are their monkey brainwashed members. One example is you :P

baeba405fb7b17882a84bf9b368db57c.png

lol shut up u got closed by sv and foc l000l the last 5 months tlp pulled 35 and cancelled trips every weekend. for some1 who was in tlp u have pretty bad memory, but thats not a surprise considering the embarrassment coming from them. tlp pulled 30s and had 30v30s vs mayhem until mayhem closed again and tlp pulled 40s and died l000000000000l dont even get me started on pre eoc, tlp couldnt pull over 40 to the wildy LMFAO

refer to sig :P another brainwashed moron here

TLP closed due to internal issues not cause of a clan but ok :P

You seem a little angry that TLP accomplished more than your clan there buddy. It's ok, maybe they'll get their shine someday  :rolleyes:

Are u cauliflower lol sv and cd will bring tanks anyway

CD and Sv have nothing to do with each other, don't associate us with them ty

Wonder if all the paki sv ppl will flock back to cd when rot closes them.

Stay tuned too find out!

Nah the 5 kids that left arent coming crawling back, blacklisted 

Didn't know mains count towards your opts, thought low-tier clans try to hide them to make themselves look better (people called you guys Eruption of Mains for a reason). Looking at FOE's annie trip you guys really showed the pure world how low quality you guys are (bringing +80 mains and still lose to them LMAO).

Like I said, the only people on SB that actually thinks EOP was any good are their monkey brainwashed members. One example is you :P

refer to sig :P another brainwashed moron here

TLP closed due to internal issues not cause of a clan but ok :P

You seem a little angry that TLP accomplished more than your clan there buddy. It's ok, maybe they'll get their shine someday  :rolleyes:

l00l0 internal issues nice excuse dont u mean u couldnt handle foe and sv killing ur clan l0l ur leadership couldnt handle any pressure and gave up because they knew u were ass LOOL

Wow @@Bartman it's almost like you had clans with massive member lists closing into you constantly pre eoc (E,DP, few others I can't remember) like I said you were always just numbers and defence in the wild

wow man only 2 clans wow man eop were only numbers well i hate 2 break it 2 ya buddy but clanning focuses alot on numbers. im sorry ur leader failed high school and cant work these thigns out l00l

l00l0 internal issues nice excuse dont u mean u couldnt handle foe and sv killing ur clan l0l ur leadership couldnt handle any pressure and gave up because they knew u were ass LOOL

wow man only 2 clans wow man eop were only numbers well i hate 2 break it 2 ya buddy but clanning focuses alot on numbers. im sorry ur leader failed high school and cant work these thigns out l00l

so i'm guessing your "failed leaders" had trouble working those things out as well when u didn't outpull everyone by 30 people and needed daddy TLP to bail you out of most of your matched fights lmao 

so i'm guessing your "failed leaders" had trouble working those things out as well when u didn't outpull everyone by 30 people and needed daddy TLP to bail you out of most of your matched fights lmao 

lmao while "daddy tlp" were off having 30v30s vs mayhem for #7 foe and eop were battling it out for #1, too bad tlp closed l000l couldnt even reopen as tlp because u were too embarrassed so u made unbreakable lol!!!

lmao while "daddy tlp" were off having 30v30s vs mayhem for #7 foe and eop were battling it out for #1, too bad tlp closed l000l couldnt even reopen as tlp because u were too embarrassed so u made unbreakable lol!!!

u forgetting the 6+ months before that when fo was pulling 40s and TLP was pulling 80+ consistently for months fighting clans doing better than fo for #1?