The Communist Returns

Lenin

so you quit runescape but you're going to moderate a runescape related forum

I'll be on multiple communities soon. I want to start my projects etc. and sharkbrew is a good focus point too. + I still like clanning moderately, I just kinda got bored of runescape like training, questing etc.

Also, thanks to everyone.

Alright, so I'm picking up where I left off. Although I did say to @@slushpuppy I'm not sure if I return he let me know that I'd be welcome back by all means. I'm pretty much back and things are getting stable again.

Where did I go & what happened?

Around October I left to Northern Syria/Iraq to the Kurdish controlled region. I was in a safe village away from the war and the ISIS controlled regions. It was overall a beautiful experience, and I got to meet so many different people with different races, ethnicities, views etc. all under the same roof. I got to taste what true poverty and famine feels like, and it really does put your life into perspective. You care more about what you have and learn not to be greedy. I got to play around with the children, go take some photographs, visit a few holy places, listen to the stories of many people, and at one point I got to fire an AK-47 (weapon of guerrillas). I preffered to teach the children basic science, philosophy, language and mathematics rather than how to use guns - independent thinking will give more change than a weapon can ever do. I heard a lot of bombs go off, I saw a lot of injured people and dead bodies - that was probably the most negative experience out of it all. I had to return eventually because my visa was only good for 6 months and if I exceed those months I could not return back to the UK without filing in applications. My relatives also let me know that I could come back later if I wanted so I always have that option. I'm going to try my best and open up a little company here and send money and resources to such areas around the world to support them from a distance.

Am I here to stay?

From my POV, yes. I'm starting up a few projects, getting involved in a few projects and decided to return to a few communities like Sharkbrew too. As you can see I've picked up my rank again. I'm going to be working alongside slushy on hooks, themes, services for you guys e.g. exp tracker will come as a hook soon as well as more brown sticky stuff to come. I've nearly got all my things back on the computer so I think I'll be starting soon. This also means I'll be taking graphics orders soon (after I get some practice). I'll also help out with the other ranks too.

Am I going to be clanning or joining a clan?

For now, no. I cba with runescape anymore. Even if I have an account, I'm just tired of the game really. Maybe in the future.

hello old friend :)

hello old friend :)

Hey man, missed you too :)

You're the type of guy that sounds smart to a dumb person (IMO)

'Smartness' and 'dumbness' are relative to what one considers wise or intelligent, as well as the opposite. Regardless of how this sounds to you I'm sure you and the majority of this and such communities are indeed 'smart', but don't really show it. Take from that what you will.