Pick Your Community Event

Kim

Community Events  

192 members have voted

1. 1. What event would you like to part in?

• P2P Red Vs Blue [Clan Wars]
    • F2P Red Vs Blue [Clan Wars]
    • P2P Red Vs Blue [Wilderness]
    • F2P Red Vs Blue [Wilderness]
  2. 2. What event would you like to take part in? V2

• [Dragon Long War] Red VS Blue
    • [Gmaul War] Red Vs Blue
    • [Obby Maul / B-neck] Red Vs Blue
  3. 3. Would you want PCL back on an organized date?

9i97GP8.png

Sharkbrew Staff have been bouncing off ideas for community events in the future. 

I was curious on what type of events our community may want  B)

DzFixGs.png

Previously,

We weren't able to do P2P RvB due to clans not being p2p ready & dipping out last moment.

Encourage your members & friends to vote on this poll!

There is always talks about bringing back PCL and I thought it'd be neat to bring it back for one day.

If you have any suggestions for another type of event. Let me know down below in the comment section.

Tournaments will be organized later. 

PCL never really works out, especially once clans try pushing P2P into it (it always dies after 2 weeks of this). it may finally work out - but i highly doubt it, PCL was made out of necessity, not interest.

Additionally, as for "Red vs Blue" - if Sharkbrew TS has the slots and is stable, I'd recommend enforcing it for participants and sorting out channel admins so events like dully shouting disruptive things don't occur. 2015's was a mix of both good and disastrous so mixed feelings on it.

PCL never really works out, especially once clans try pushing P2P into it (it always dies after 2 weeks of this). it may finally work out - but i highly doubt it, PCL was made out of necessity, not interest.

Additionally, as for "Red vs Blue" - if Sharkbrew TS has the slots and is stable, I'd recommend enforcing it for participants and sorting out channel admins so events like dully shouting disruptive things don't occur. 2015's was a mix of both good and disastrous so mixed feelings on it.

PCL for one day :P

We've organized the ts two weeks in advance but its up to ambassadors to also cooperate, some of the ambassadors from the last rvb got their permissions last moment since they refused to get into ts any earlier.

I would like to say we got RvB down pack in terms of organization :D  

Red v Blue usually turns out to either the a stronger bunch or clans v a weaker bunch of clans.

Second option will be the same as above just with crap weapons.

Another tourney would be good with the same brackets as last time.

PCL is a waste of time it is brought back many times lasts a couple weeks dies down.

If someone isn't going to organize prep someone their def not gonna show up to PCL to prep them unmatched.

Focus your time somewhere else.

PCL is a waste of time it is brought back many times lasts a couple weeks dies down.

If someone isn't going to organize prep someone their def not gonna show up to PCL to prep them unmatched.

Focus your time somewhere else.

There is always talks about bringing back PCL and I thought it'd be neat to bring it back for one day.

Tournaments will be organized later. 

We'll also be in talks with amb if there is enough votes on this topic

For once I agree with this dumb Aussie fuck