Wilderness Clan Of The Month - May

Kim

Idk what logic you apply to your awards tbh lol..

Misfits has been very active indeed (midweeks), but "wilderness" cotm should be more than just midweeks?

Who has been the most dominant in wilderness (weekends), who has pulled the most to weekends/midweeks? etc..

I mean i could make a clan with 20 people in it, pk every day & win wcotm? Meh.

Gz though

Misfits has been very active indeed (midweeks), but "wilderness" cotm should be more than just midweeks?

Who has been the most dominant in wilderness (weekends), who has pulled the most to weekends/midweeks? etc..

Gz though

Lets take it back to when it was pull based.

People used to straight up lie about their pulls and when I made the rules strict to confirm pulls, nobody followed them. 

Misfits did plenty of PKRIs. We're changing a bit of the rules, if you'd like make a suggestion...you can click on the link on this topic. 

Lets take it back to when it was pull based.

People used to straight up lie about their pulls and when I made the rules strict to confirm pulls, nobody followed them. 

Misfits did plenty of PKRIs. We're changing a bit of the rules, if you'd like make a suggestion...you can click on the link on this topic. 

Yeah i mean it doesnt have to be strictly pull based, but those things should also be taken into consideration instead of it being strictly midweek/pkri based.

This award should go to the most dominant wilderness clan (based on the month) not to the one who does most midweeks, but doesnt even go out on saturday/mediocre pulls on sunday imo.

I get that it encourages midweek activity which is nice and all tho

@

Yeah i mean it doesnt have to be strictly pull based, but those things should also be taken into consideration instead of it being strictly midweek/pkri based.

This award should go to the most dominant wilderness clan (based on the month) not to the one who does most midweeks, but doesnt even go out on saturday/mediocre pulls on sunday imo.

I get that it encourages midweek activity which is nice and all tho

I am happy that you acknowledged the activity.

We would need to implement the same rules that I had before for WCOTM for that to happen and it'd cause a dislike for the award. I could look into shaping it up with this award. 

Most of them do go out on weekends that do receive it and provide action in terms of PKRIs. 

Gz though

this lol, the system is dumb as fuck and clan that mass up just to get cleared because they want cotm shudnt get it

this lol, the system is dumb as fuck and clan that mass up just to get cleared because they want cotm shudnt get it

Ah yes because it was so much better with old WCOTM. Back with Old WCOTM, only FOE was winning it. lmao