B-ryan Misfits vs Clans Gfx design

B-ryan

XLfECns.png

These are some Clan gfx i've been working on for the past day. 

I want to make one for each clan in the current pure bracket,

so that I can continue to make some of the most aesthetically pleasing aftermath topics :P

5nEvfjj.png

Currently working on the following: 

IR, FOE, DOOM, FI, SUP, AAO

-

I am still searching for the mascot of the following clans:

CD, SV, CP

-

Sorry if i didn't mention your clan above, just let me know.

Also, comment you favorite one below :)

e2Gep0b.png

OEwnDKI.png

TM0lbKD.png

OinwGtG.png

Rvi4h6V.png

HhTCuMu.png

Banner: I am personally not a fan of the font or the layer style, you should try working without black outlines and the subtext would look doper with a thiner font or maybe some spacing in between. Lighting wise you should use something that covers it all so it blends in more together. Like a lighting from above (could be a brush or a flare).

Divider: Looks good, again the font isn't really appealing imo and a yellow to white overlay doesn't really work just go from white to a little darker white and a small opacity shadow would make it look better. Besides that only thing I'd change is the heavy shadow you use behind the shape its a bit too much also its not necessary to use a distance. 

VS: They're all really creative and look dope but keep in mind the main focus should be the text and especially the yellow on yellow makes it hard to read. I would make them smaller and more focussed on the text itself. But thats just my personal preference.

Also watch out you don't cut the splatters on the rage one =]

Banner: I am personally not a fan of the font or the layer style, you should try working without black outlines and the subtext would look doper with a thiner font or maybe some spacing in between. Lighting wise you should use something that covers it all so it blends in more together. Like a lighting from above (could be a brush or a flare).

Divider: Looks good, again the font isn't really appealing imo and a yellow to white overlay doesn't really work just go from white to a little darker white and a small opacity shadow would make it look better. Besides that only thing I'd change is the heavy shadow you use behind the shape its a bit too much also its not necessary to use a distance. 

VS: They're all really creative and look dope but keep in mind the main focus should be the text and especially the yellow on yellow makes it hard to read. I would make them smaller and more focussed on the text itself. But thats just my personal preference.

Also watch out you don't cut the splatters on the rage one =]

:o Thank you man , I'll try to fix some of these things

you don't need to fix anything it's perfect! don't listen to that maxx bundle of twigsget because he's dumb

that would be just fucking cauliflower. No1 is perfect and everyone should go forward.

Basicly same things as Max said, but i feel like all of the logos should be black n white or all colored, but personal preference