B-ryan Misfits vs Clans Gfx design

B-ryan

Oh hey I see you took my advice from the last topic. Looks pretty unique and reminds me alot of @@Ir0ny vs gfx for ruin. Nice job. Only problem is the bee is facing the wrong way but not everyone is perfect.

Also FYI the mascots you're looking for is

CD- doesn't have an official mascot but they did use a ninja for thier intro so try that?

SV- same as cd but they had a wolf in thier banner and tlp used a viking in thier vs gfx iirc so either one is good.

CP- pretty obvious what thier mascot is if you're not a newbundle of twigs. :rolleyes:

Looking good brother, i'd increase the size of the canvas size you are working on to a little bit bigger just so you fit in the the entire spray behind each mascot without it getting cut out!  :wub:

You have an eye for graphics though man, just waiting for your first drawing  :ph34r:

Oh hey I see you took my advice from the last topic. Looks pretty unique and reminds me alot of @@Ir0ny vs gfx for ruin. Nice job. Only problem is the bee is facing the wrong way but not everyone is perfect.

Also FYI the mascots you're looking for is

CD- doesn't have an official mascot but they did use a ninja for thier intro so try that?

SV- same as cd but they had a wolf in thier banner and tlp used a viking in thier vs gfx iirc so either one is good.

CP- pretty obvious what thier mascot is if you're not a newbundle of twigs. :rolleyes:

Thank you and yes I've taken tips from@@Ir0ny

Also, I guess CO is getting moss giants haha

Looking good brother, i'd increase the size of the canvas size you are working on to a little bit bigger just so you fit in the the entire spray behind each mascot without it getting cut out! :wub:

You have an eye for graphics though man, just waiting for your first drawing :ph34r:

Yeah i want to draw on each up soon and create a vector on illustrator before making a gfx on ps

Looks dope uncle B, I wanna see the doom one

coming soon