RAMPAGE VS OUTBURST / THE TAKE OVER IS REAL

Fat Boy

So let me get this straight you asked HIIIT to come in your capes to compete with Outburst one day? Lmao nice try. So thats a total of 3 clans no wins l0l

63d7c2a1c70f3766d91e08ad0d5a1d5b.png

prep canceled.  when you stop making brown sticky stuff up , and learn some respect and learn the combat cap for xlpc then talk with me.   see you in wild sunday. goodluck on your pull. 

Bull brown sticky stuff, your opening trip was the same day as ours stop trying to claim its an "unofficial trip" when the top of your TS says Mandatory Sundays 4EST.

Prep canceled. See you in wild on sunday. Goodluck on ur pull.

Ah yes salty outburst kids claiming fake wins.

We fighted you guys on your opening trip with -15 opts and we didn't back out.

Respect for broxxx the rest of you are little babys who can't take loss, its a fucking game grow up lmao.

Ty 4 action

prep canceled.  when you stop making brown sticky stuff up , and learn some respect and learn the combat cap for xlpc then talk with me.   see you in wild sunday. goodluck on your pull. 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

@ @@R4ngeTAP @ he cancelled prep cause he was scared to fight us matched opts with a 70cb cap!!!!

you got smoked pipe down

interesting I think that's the first time we've lost to you in about 20 fights and it just so happened that we were down 10 opts the whole time, BUT HEY THAT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS. 

OT: If the prep is actually cancelled that's justin beiber as hell

interesting I think that's the first time we've lost to you in about 20 fights and it just so happened that we were down 10 opts the whole time, BUT HEY THAT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS. 

OT: If the prep is actually cancelled that's justin beiber as hell

init