Setting A Standard Combat/Def Cap (LPC) | For COTM/Declarations | Read Before Voting

موني

Combat/Def Cap Voting  

377 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want it to be?

• 1-5 Def Cap (No Combat Cap)
    • 89 Combat Cap (No Exceptions)

I'm lvl 101 and cba to make a new pure tbh 1. don't have time and 2. not going to buy one. Being lvl 101 gives you absolutely nothing extra just higher att and prayer if you have a problem with maxed 1 def than you are the issue with the pure community 1 def is 1 def fuck a combat cap make it a defense cap 1-5 def.

how about clans decide their prep rules and exceptions themselves and if they agree thus considering it fair between the two clans you count it

i dont see any problem with how its going now why are you trying to change it/control prep rules now

jamflex v2

this sht shouldnt even be considered tbh, stop trying to push 101 cb cap, if its anything above 89 will lead to ppl coming on there old addy daddys and then mains

if you cant see this, you are new or has no brain, simple thinking about this is broccolied, "why not 101 cb, why not 20 def, why not 30, why not 39"

havent this happaned too much times already, or ppl are too braindead to remember, literaly anything that gives combat levels for no reason at all never worked before

plz, use your brain

Wouldn't this discussion be more appropriate for ambassadors?

You clearly had plenty of time to do this considering the fact that the LPC scene is the only scene alive and weeks passed by since the legacy clans stepped down.

You can make decisions / have discussions with the ambassadors based on the results from this open poll.

In the end the clans will make their own agreements & decisions so it was a good call of @@Moni to let the community participate in the poll prior to the BTS discussions.

Why do you make a topic like this every few weeks?

I'm sure that eventually you'll make one that will only ask for 50%+ in favor of the change and eventually it'll pass.

It shouldn't though, for the sake of the longevity of the scene.

• Higher cmbt will lead to more mains on weekends
  • It will lead a lot of people to make clanning accs (lets be real, if you're solo pking with a 101 with 1 def, you're not going to have as much fun, as doing it on a level 78-88). The numerous CA/sperm pk trips that take place every week will be fucked, since the many members will have around 15-20 combat level differences, bringing the cancer of "Hey who can attack this guy, get on him". 
  • I personally feel there's a lot of new people coming into the scene. If that is to continue, you can't have clans that are mostly 101s as that is both intimidating and broccolied in terms of small pk trips (the reason for joining is often that people want others to pk with).
  • I don't think raising the combat will necessarily bring def, as you guys have done a good job of getting rid of it. (although a good point was raised earlier that ppl won't want to train, and being lazy, will rather just bring HPC accounts). 

What I suggest is that when the fun of LPC has run its course, when people will start deeply missing their mystics, addy sets and prayer capes, just start a movement to move back to HPC. If you can get the big clans to do that, I'm sure most will follow for the sake of action.