hej braden hej unbreakable

Tannie

If UB were to start pulling constant 80's, fighting EOP, we'd win any day of the week lol. EOP's LB is far from mentally strong and our current LB is much more experience with intense rivalries.

Nick - Forced a rivalry between TLP and FI, FI legitimately slumped and has barely recovered since honestly. Left FI for EOP lol...
debb - Understands the TLP mentality as a member, not a rank.
Jamz - Has lead numerous pserver clans which have all been unsuccessful/closed and reopened numerous times. Legit probably the weakest out of them all.
Leech - Only returns as a rank when the clans doing good then retires when they're going south.
Toycar - Refer to debb
Tastemyscim - Haven't spoken to him since 2012, probably couldn't match us mentally wise as he only returned as a rank this year.
Lalo - Doesn't do too well under pressure, lacks confidence in his voice when calling, could break pretty easily with calling [ I believe he smoked ub 50v50 no? lmao? l0l? ]
17 - Has the dull mentality where acting like a broccoli no matter what you do or say to him doesn't really worry him
Tannie - Closed FS into EOP, pretty much beta because he couldn't lead a successful HPC clan

please @@Braden not make bad joke. why u call me beta when u literally paid me 7m for a fake hostmark.?? 

899bb4de7a4f1b8165798a9ce73527c0.gif

[13:08] <06Braden> only the hostmask?
[13:08] <06Braden> 5m for a hostmask is decent
[13:08] <06Braden> if u dont know the real person
[13:08] <06Braden> we still gotta research lol
[13:08] <06Braden> hook it up boi
01[13:08] <06Tannie> 10m
01[13:08] <06Tannie> boi
[13:08] <06Braden> 7m
01[13:08] <06Tannie> are u a chin
[13:08] <06Braden> im paying for a hostmask lmao 
01[13:08] <06Tannie> chink*
[13:09] <06Braden> ive already given u 40m bro
01[13:09] <06Tannie> only a chink negotiate
[13:09] <06Braden> we are pals
01[13:09] <06Tannie> omfg
01[13:09] <06Tannie> whatever
[13:09] <06Braden> ty
[13:09] <06Braden> we are in this together
[13:09] <06Braden> frick eop man!

please put some respekt on my name lmfa0. watfak is beta

yea if i were a beta, ub would be able to pull 80+

You closed your clan into eop and other clans closed into you while unbreakable has built themselves from the ground up and is currently the best matched clan and will remain that way as the pulls continue to rise you won't have a chance against ub

If ub was to pull 80+ we'd punish the entire scene and eops leadership is indeed weak

That's the most broccolied logic, any clan that pulls 80+ would dominate the scene (eop constantly pulls 80+ that's why we dominate the scene haha)

You closed your clan into eop and other clans closed into you while unbreakable has built themselves from the ground up and is currently the best matched clan and will remain that way as the pulls continue to rise you won't have a chance against ub

Yeah it's not like ub consists of ex-tlp rejects with ranks that were weak minded and closed their clan cause they couldn't compete with sv LMFAO