hej braden hej unbreakable

Tannie

You closed your clan into eop and other clans closed into you while unbreakable has built themselves from the ground up and is currently the best matched clan and will remain that way as the pulls continue to rise you won't have a chance against ub

ub wasnt built from ground up lol. its all ex-tlp re-cycled pure clanners that lost a 50v50 to 308 snipe team.

fuck that lol

Anyway u realise his post was made deliberately to be leaked mastermind? To weed out the rat

yeah we realized so we did not take screenshot lmfa0. have fun figuring out the leak =p

Lmao id take u serious if i hadnt heard u call against olympus in that 1 prep

Ur pretty bad

Ot braden made a few good points, jamz is bad

yo bro, i hate jamz as much as u. lets be team, i'll give u locs to rag him :]

ub wasnt built from ground up lol. its all ex-tlp re-cycled pure clanners that lost a 50v50 to 308 snipe team.

yeah we realized so we did not take screenshot lmfa0. have fun figuring out the leak =p

yo bro, i hate jamz as much as u. lets be team, i'll give u locs to rag him :]

Loc

i just want to know why they hold tlp's mentality to a higher light than any other clans. mass encouraging 30 defence and teleporting certainly wasn't healthy for the community, if it was we wouldn't of all made new accounts.

teleporting is still cuck but w/e i guess.

no other clan in recent history trained themselves from the ground up from irrelevancy into a straight year of dominance

crash meta is beneficial for everyone since if it wasn't a thing everyone that wasn't the highest pulling clan would have a horrible time. I don't like it but hey maybe if people stopped crashing...

30 def when everyone was 25 lol

You closed your clan into eop and other clans closed into you while unbreakable has built themselves from the ground up and is currently the best matched clan and will remain that way as the pulls continue to rise you won't have a chance against ub

Yeah because recyclying TLP members is building yourself from the ground up.

No you're not the best matched clan and the fact you're trying to say you are when you haven't beaten EOP in all the preps we've had against eachother proves how deluded you truly are.

Yeah let's see how well you do versus us with the same opts in the wilderness, your bundle of twigs of a Leader keeps crying about how brown sticky stuff your returning is, what makes you think that's going to change versus a clan that lives off of that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucdz6vSZDJI

I hope you're all ready to put your money where your mouth is, good luck with this rivalry, you'll fucking need it, hahaha.

no other clan in recent history trained themselves from the ground up from irrelevancy into a straight year of dominance

crash meta is beneficial for everyone since if it wasn't a thing everyone that wasn't the highest pulling clan would have a horrible time. I don't like it but hey maybe if people stopped crashing...

30 def when everyone was 25 lol

From the ground up? What the fuck are you smoking lmfao...You have TLPs 10 year old core i wouldnt count that as "training from ground up"

30 def when everyone was 25?

You mean ADDY when every1 had mith & monk robes...

From the ground up? What the fuck are you smoking lmfao...You have TLPs 10 year old core i wouldnt count that as "training from ground up"

30 def when everyone was 25?

You mean ADDY when every1 had mith & monk robes...

yep 30 def was the sole reason we went on the greatest f2p streak in all of pure clanning

TLP closed get over yourself, UB is already on its way to being better