Clan Of The Month - May

موني

can u make it say clan of the month and not clan on the month

otherwise i like it

Obrown sticky stuff lol ill fix it once im home

pretty sure that @ will make them if u let him know early

Sb aint paying proper prices for gfx

Thats no where near overpaying, if u want professional gfx u have to pay professional price lol

Not even Calum who has an established shop charges over $20. He will ask for more if there is certain specs and touch ups. The most anyone is going to pay for a signature is $50 and that's if they are out of this world.

Even you don't charge an arm and a leg

Not even Calum who has an established shop charges over $20. He will ask for more if there is certain specs and touch ups. The most anyone is going to pay for a signature is $50 and that's if they are out of this world.

Even you don't charge an arm and a leg

If you were to get a signature/design from a proper studio u'd get 1 letter for 50 bucks, u probs remember when u were looking for that pixel art, he was charging real artist prices. We are all un-professional here, Calum is still studying i think.

and obvs im pretty cheap since my gfx isn't that professional 

If you were to get a signature/design from a proper studio u'd get 1 letter for 50 bucks, u probs remember when u were looking for that pixel art, he was charging real artist prices. We are all un-professional here, Calum is still studying i think.

and obvs im pretty cheap since my gfx isn't that professional 

Yeah but I am not looking for 'professional' gfx since we'd need to replace it every so often.