Instinct vs Flamingos | P2P Mini | 2-1 ft. 5v6 comeback and perfection

Team Instinct

• 3 months later...

Lol, I remember covering this fight right after it happened. What a blockbuster performance from the Instinct boys. @ @@iObsession @@Moni @ @@Robbyy @ @@Vitka not going to lie, I was worried when the counter dropped to 4v6 in the first round, but with @@Spiral Tribe, @, @@Lemons, and the other ragtag Phoenix members in, I knew the comeback was inevitable. Great job.

rofl

Lol, I remember covering this fight right after it happened. What a blockbuster performance from the Instinct boys. @ @@iObsession @@Moni @ @@Robbyy @ @@Vitka not going to lie, I was worried when the counter dropped to 4v6 in the first round, but with @@Spiral Tribe, @, @@Lemons, and the other ragtag Phoenix members in, I knew the comeback was inevitable. Great job.

stfu

I wasn't even at that mini and it was still so ez for the boys