Rage claiming other clans bringing mains?

Bartman

u said ppl affiliated with tannie were eop last time l0l?

I mean i get it, i'd be heated if I lost to rage in and out of the wilderness (3-0 in f2p preps) but that's no excuse to bring mains, how about you handle tannie and stop crying because rage didn't off you when you clearly stood at the fight for ~25 minutes trying to "beat us", If you knew that tannies mains were in our cape, wouldn't it be just as easy to leave the fight and contact a rage rank, like you usually do? You're just scraping for anything you can so you can bring mains

I mean i get it, i'd be heated if I lost to rage in and out of the wilderness (3-0 in f2p preps) but that's no excuse to bring mains, how about you handle tannie and stop crying because rage didn't off you when you clearly stood at the fight for ~25 minutes trying to "beat us", If you knew that tannies mains were in our cape, wouldn't it be just as easy to leave the fight and contact a rage rank, like you usually do? You're just scraping for anything you can so you can bring mains

too long not reading. we brought mains to hit tannies mains off us that were in ur capes and apparently (according to that cc) helping you, and u thought we were hitting u. nice try