Rage claiming other clans bringing mains?

Bartman

Instead of turning it into a giant mainfest again why don't the pure clans just off eachother and focus the mains ? Otherwise it looks like you're teaming with them and the other clan will retaliate

Because that would only work in a perfect world. Imagine being in a cluster and your leader saying "off pures now off pures attack mains"...it simply wouldn't work. Especially when all they have to do is tele out, tele back 2 corp, and they're back in the fight. Clans aren't going to stop hitting each other every 5 seconds just because one clan is getting fucked by mains.

its your own council ragging you and now your saying rage is asking for them too hit you? is this your way of being able to justify you bringing mains into the scene (again)?
vMeMqdM.png

just by looking at his host mask in top corner i know its rebel messaging me, and according to him "he knows rage isnt bringing mains but we need to help them counter his beef with @tannie"

Nah mate we dont care about your clan enough to help you combat YOUR OWN MAINS HITTING YOU!
8c8af804d97d718039b7430efaff0d49.png

Ps:

wasnt this SAME CC hitting Doom and Eop just laughed and didnt help "clear the scene" so now that this cc "lead by your council" is hitting you, you want everyone to just help you? @@Murd?

Even if they aren't Rage affiliated mains, doing nothing about it and letting them hit EoP in sync with you makes you liable to taking blame. You can see mains in Rage capes attacking prior to the mains in EoP capes rushing.

Want them to not be counted as Rage mains? Kill them. That's what we were told when we were disputed for "having mains", so that's what we did.

i didn't see eop try to kill tannie's mains either... they were attacking rage pure and spamming "you brought this upon yourself" "l0000000l". you should have left the fight instead of running in circles l0l. we didn't spam "110 mains" btw

its your own council ragging you and now your saying rage is asking for them too hit you? is this your way of being able to justify you bringing mains into the scene (again)?

vMeMqdM.png

just by looking at his host mask in top corner i know its rebel messaging me, and according to him "he knows rage isnt bringing mains but we need to help them counter his beef with @tannie"

Nah mate we dont care about your clan enough to help you combat YOUR OWN MAINS HITTING YOU!

8c8af804d97d718039b7430efaff0d49.png

Ps:

wasnt this SAME CC hitting Doom and Eop just laughed and didnt help "clear the scene" so now that this cc "lead by your council" is hitting you, you want everyone to just help you? @@Murd?

For once Duval makes a really good point

I recall EoP laughing about this same main unit ragging both Doom and CD lmfao

maybe instead of suiciding to us for 15 minutes running around CA/Corp while understanding theres lots of mains ragging you, you just leave the fight? then you log into us at mossie tip and start hitting us with mains LMAO

Because that would only work in a perfect world. Imagine being in a cluster and your leader saying "off pures now off pures attack mains"...it simply wouldn't work. Especially when all they have to do is tele out, tele back 2 corp, and they're back in the fight. Clans aren't going to stop hitting each other every 5 seconds just because one clan is getting fucked by mains.

or you ignored the fact that they were in your capes because it helped you win a fight?

or you ignored the fact that they were in your capes because it helped you win a fight?

we didnt ignore it bud, we made it very clear in ts it was happening

truth is with that many mains, stopping the fight and trying to focus them when they have cape switches just isnt realistic

they just tele out when piled, tele back in, and are a total nuisance 

the correct move was for you guys to leave the fight before suiciding for 15 minutes

the incorrect move was hitting us at mossies in singles with your mains bc you're upset you make poor decisions