187 PKRIS VS War

Aaronn

CD7H7Ks.png

Pulled 15 angry bulls later peaking at 27 to clear out 308 for about 5hours.

uNvjz3P.png

Cleared war four times they also won one fight against us, had a couple of quick fights with Ascent that we won and we cleared up some snipe teams/randoms the rest of the time.

f6t3Bxw.png

@ Video - Only got like 1hour of the trip

We only unofficially opened a week ago  and pull 20+ everyday if your interested in joining

ts - clan187.teamspeak3.org

clan chat - 187 CC

ngl all this SK talk when there's only a few active SK membs here. Besides the last version of SK was a snipe unit from my knowledge, been gone for 7months ya know, league is alot better. Shame CD seems to relies on the past though must be compensating for the present ;/

ngl all this SK talk when there's only a few active SK membs here. Besides the last version of SK was a snipe unit from my knowledge, been gone for 7months ya know, league is alot better. Shame CD seems to relies on the past though must be compensating for the present ;/

they got slammed in the past when we were XLPC too thats the funniest part can legit link 10/15 videos of SK clearing CD they cant link 1/2 I bet.

first video us out in lpc times as an xlpc clearing CD down 10 nice quality lmao