HATE CLAIMS #1 XLPC IN THE WILDY

Syracuse

4huLVqh.gif

| TS: Ts.Clan-Hate.Com | Site: Clan-Hate.Com | Irc: #Hate |

Today, Hate went out on another unofficial midweek peaking 27. We went out into the wilderness and literally steamrolled WaR, DP, Cazador, and 187. With all the footage we have that you clearly see, we probably had about 12 run-ins plus the prep. After running the wilderness, DP wanted to set up a prep, so both clans went to clanwars and we fought 2 rounds. First round we won, then they wanted to claim a win on round 2 because we left the portal when they dropped from 23 to 17. So for the third round, we rushed them without sitting and muted teamspeak completely. Thanks for the action. Join Hate today.

And for anyone who wants to pipe up and claim #1 XLPC, majority of you and your clan are probably 60-70s, defined as a LPC. Thanks again for the action.

1qekxqp.png

​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6kl519QAdc

1qekxqp.png

kU6VCl0.png

d75ef81fb2e3c975b3db8c7e8ffabd2c.png

8b9cf87c4c548e77be7d87e5c4ac992a.png

lxBl0DS.png

hPWjD69.png

5XYUXDm.png

lVEVReA.png

ckM02WP.png

GAfeTul.png

v6nYez4.png

q0Qqjco.png

73Y6vq8.png

fndB4CD.png

7Lzqa9T.png

68GIrkW.png

YrkYpwD.png

1qekxqp.png

Bro those were the most unorganized 'prep' rounds I've ever seen, how does it take you 2 minutes to kill 15 people with a +7 you dogbrown sticky stuff brown sticky stuffters LOL

buddy we are brand new clan and only have 7 people in the pure community, we done better then you think =P

buddy we are brand new clan and only have 7 people in the pure community, we done better then you think =P

How are you claiming #1 xlpc if you have no actual ranks and members that don't even listen then

How are you claiming #1 xlpc if you have no actual ranks and members that don't even listen then

we literally muted our teamspeak3 channel for this prep buddy, that clan is very bad

our members do listen, i didnt say they were deaf did i