Things Olympus Never Knew

Tannie

No1 gives a fuck, everyone has flamed everyone at one point when they were in opposite clans...

treatment is no different. Sit them at  preps they are just +1's.  This is when they are in your clan lmao

yo all the olympus guys can join supremacy, we are currently slumping and dont mind brown sticky stuffty warrers in our clan lmfao

You guys killed my scout for my adamant platebody and skirt so permed gl pking etc

Also great banter @@Tannie

yo all the olympus guys can join supremacy, we are currently slumping and dont mind brown sticky stuffty warrers in our clan lmfao

dont close yet, dont need AAO thinking they actually won something 

so what? That's what a clan that's on their brown sticky stuff is suppose to do. Which is having locs in every clan. who cares lmfao and obviously eop was talking about the brown sticky stuffters in the clan cause there was a lot of those lmao. The really good OP members, including my self, joined EoP. Personally, I don't blame them. I would also  be flaming and leaking locs to a clan that left and took a ton of members with them during the hpc era. It's natural, you guys act like we can't see what's going on and are only die hard olympus members. lmfao pathetic, i would've done the same thing had those situations occurred and the clan submerged during the hpc era. Nice try on the propaganda, although it didn't work