[UPDATE]B-ryan Misfits vs Clans Gfx design

B-ryan

Jnf6Qux.gif

kb2Jbm0.png

-

EDIT: New Misfits banner above. (not 100% complete, looking for feedback)

EDITv2: Made a second banner with an animation above it, moved the bee a bit, and changed the bottom font.

Currently looking to add some animations to the banner above..

Image resolution went a bit down because I put everything all together into one image file for this post.

-

I took some of you advice and decided to make the font more visible and made the characters face each other.

I redid the Eop one because the original was ugly af imo. (reference old gfx topic) and, ended up doing 2 for Foe because I was confused about what their mascot was.

Might Re-do the older ones (Apex, Rage, UB) or will add more layers on illustrator to match the theme of the other gfx.

-

The following clans are not done because I dont have a confirmed mascot, and will simply be text gfx for the moment:

Sv, Cd, Cp

-

Let me know what needs to be fixed/ improved pls and Ty.

v7i8Y.png

jlqL0jj.jpg

kb2Jbm0.png

-

EDIT: New Misfits banner above. (not 100% complete, looking for feedback)

Currently looking to add some animations to the banner above..

Image resolution went a bit down because I put everything all together into one image file for this post.

-

I took some of you advice and decided to make the font more visible and made the characters face each other.

I redid the Eop one because the original was ugly af imo. (reference old gfx topic) and, ended up doing 2 for Foe because I was confused about what their mascot was.

Might Re-do the older ones (Apex, Rage, UB) or will add more layers on illustrator to match the theme of the other gfx.

-

The following clans are not done because I dont have a confirmed mascot, and will simply be text gfx for the moment:

Sv, Cd, Cp

-

Let me know what needs to be fixed/ improved pls and Ty.

v7i8Y.png

jlqL0jj.jpg

[/quote

Yoooo Bryan those gfxs are sick as fuck bro!!!! Nice job!!!