Rage Vs Unbreakable F2P Prep 2-0

Waifu Pillow

Imagine being in a duval clan u fkin reject

U better start praying for the 5th clan to close into rage

Yeah, tell that to the 100+ ppl in that "duval" clan. Oh and that same "duval" clan just gave you the smoke. Ez pz

You guys pulled more to a prep than weekends? that just fucking shows what you guys live for in this game LOL

ye it shows that you spend your weekend locked up in a room playing runescape lmaooo

think before you speak broccoli, you're making this too rage for me

ye it shows that you spend your weekend locked up in a room playing runescape lmaooo

Jamie's probably had more pussy than you've had hot meals, your argument is void.

Jamie's probably had more pussy than you've had hot meals, your argument is void.

I don't remember asking for your opinion, but I'll give a gutter rat like you the attention you're craving.

The only pussy I need is that kids mum and I'm just waiting for her to heal up so I can tear her a new ass hole. 

I don't remember asking for your opinion, but I'll give a gutter rat like you the attention your craving.

The only pussy I need is that kids mum and I'm just waiting for her to heal up so I can tear her a new ass hole. 

virgin stfu already and go cry somewhere else

l00l you've been camping rage topic for couple of hours, tell me who is the loser lmfao

r1 we lost to ddos, r2 going in off a loss and another 2 got ddosed so not much we can do, didn't get a 3rd shot cos it was already 2-0 if we won r1 with ddos coulda been a differently story

I'm over it already only made like 2 posts about it

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL stfu u awkward crybaby & kiss the ring

jqg5j5.png

ty for monies btw