Any old main clanners here?

Purley

I didn't start pure clanning til 2013 but main clanned 2005-2010ish. Was in Dark Legion, The Titans, Eternal Honour. Didn't make the jump into pure clanning til osrs, was wondering if anyone else has experience main clanning and how the transition was/which you enjoy more. I do think main clanning is pretty much dead compared to pures, or am I wrong?

I didn't start pure clanning til 2013 but main clanned 2005-2010ish. Was in Dark Legion, The Titans, Eternal Honour. Didn't make the jump into pure clanning til osrs, was wondering if anyone else has experience main clanning and how the transition was/which you enjoy more. I do think main clanning is pretty much dead compared to pures, or am I wrong?

Do you remember Genesis?

@@Brandon has been in pretty much every man clan

@@Brandon aka Hotgun is the man to talk about this stuff

I was warlord in the rising, elite in damage Inc and divine forces. Was also in posion tunescape exodus. This was before my pure clanning adventure started in 08

So that's the reason TR lost a rivalry to Poison :thinking:

Pre-eoc i was with s0, range tanks and shiet