Leet-Tactics vs Ascent F2P Prep | 2-0

Crafted

S/o to tristin got banged round 2 l0l

TFW u sat your own members to let the CP play l0l

Would of been nice to prep u after as you still had 20 online, we had 25 rearing to slay your brown sticky stuff clan again.

llol why is zu so mad. Thought you guys were the nice guy clan LMFAO. 

S/o to tristin got banged round 2 l0l

TFW u sat your own members to let the CP play l0l

Would of been nice to prep u after as you still had 20 online, we had 25 rearing to slay your brown sticky stuff clan again.

James you seem hella heated, I know you needed a prep despretly.

you should understand that you guys got steamrolled in this prep. we had 20+ both rounds. our prep record is like 5-3 so gj. 

What happened in last three prep we had with you we streamrolled and we made like 10 people leave the last prep from your side. When you have only LT at your preps you don't win brown sticky stuff.

Good job CP you did good!

What happened in last three prep we had with you we streamrolled and we made like 10 people leave the last prep from your side. When you have only LT at your preps you don't win brown sticky stuff.

Good job CP you did good!

You guys literally don't even pk on weekends.The 2 cp at our prep made a huge difference, just watch the vid and see how unorganized you guys were alrdy. 

brown sticky stuff @@Brad just called you out your not gunna deny are you @@Crayons?

and honestly Lt not trying to be a bitch but you guys pull like 30 something to weekends you should be able to prep them without bringing CP/EOP/whatever invites.

With all of that being said, if anyone wants to sign me on for a prep i'll go with either clan <3