The Final Farewell | Doom Closes It's Doors

Hormone

Before you read I would like to thank every clan that made it possible to rekindle the 1 Def Pure Scene.  All of the clans Doom fought to make RS enjoyable for me and Doom.

Original Topic Link: http://doom-clan.com/community/index.php?/topic/19371-the-final-farewell-doom-closes-its-doors/

^Please Listen while you read.

It's been a long time coming but I believe it's time for me to shut Doom's doors forever.

When I first started Doom back in 2015 it was the perfect time to start a clan because the F2P Wildy was extremely active with a lot of clans competing every day in W308.  Myself and others grew Doom to the point where we were hands down the strongest LPC for a whole year.  We held the belt for # 1 and # 1 matched in our scene and nobody could argue.  We were so good in our current scene we moved to the HPC Scene where the top dogs were.  We weren't the best but we definitely competed with the top until we lost interest and decided to close Doom down because we just didn't find RS attractive being maxed 39 def pures.  A few months after closure we decided to rekindle our community and bring the pure community to light by making 1 def pures and start to thrive the LPC scene once again.  For the first few months it was a blast having some nice fights w/ Fearless and fighting other clans in scene for awhile.  Sadly with reopening Doom the second time our core that we once had was simply not active enough to continue being a strong force in the current scene.  We did everything in our power to recruit new people into the scene but with some internal issues within the staff team and some members we sadly disbanded causing Doom to start from scratch which just isn't something myself and the rest of the staff we have left in Doom can do being the ages we are and life commitments we must take.  With reopening Doom I do not have any regrets because we had the fun that we wanted on this game which is all that matters.  We just feel that it would be better for the members and the people that still enjoy playing RuneScape on a daily basis to continue their clan careers in other clans if they would like.  We will still have a community discord to keep in touch of course.  Thank you to all of the Doom members that stayed till the end even with all of the drama we had towards the end.  You guys are the true MVPs.

I would like to wish everybody the best of luck with whatever endeavors you guys come across in life.

Love,

Ryan\Hormone