The Final Farewell | Doom Closes It's Doors

Hormone

Majority of the community knew why I left, I still spoke to majority of them after I left (1/2 of the clan and your acting as if it wasn't a collective agreement)

You're either a moron naturally or can't read/understand proper english 

Not going to read anything you just said lol. No matter what you say or do you're a snake and left your clan when it needed you the most regardless of the brown sticky stuffty situations that could've/did happen.

You aren't better or worse than any of your friends that left either lol, pathetic and if @@Hormone had an actual back bone you wouldn't be around the community nor in the ts/kik chat.

Keep being a big loser dude lol loser

Was funny to see all the glory hunters join ur clan over 1 hyped up prep win then you started slumping shortly after(glory hunters got no quality or loyalty). You had good quality at the start ngl until all glory hunters joined/hpc multi clanners left when the scenes merged

Not going to read anything you just said lol. No matter what you say or do you're a snake and left your clan when it needed you the most regardless of the brown sticky stuffty situations that could've/did happen.

You aren't better or worse than any of your friends that left either lol, pathetic and if @@Hormone had an actual back bone you wouldn't be around the community nor in the ts/kik chat.

Keep being a big loser dude lol loser

And you're coming at the man on a troll account.

Talk about being a loser. Hej

Lil overdue.. All flames aside tho, ty for the action and intense fights, was a fun rivalry while it lasted, soz for bully

P.S. Wuu2 Fs kids, u closed before Doom l0l

great clan !! DUCKS FLY TOGETHER

Yo what does this mean dude, @@NL_Ronald spammed it but was too scared/embarrassed to say what it meant lmfao

Sad to see, for the last 3 years I can honestly say Doom have been a great factor in the growth within the 1 Def Pure scene and I thank you guys for that.

I've never been the greatest fan of the ranks/members in doom but you guys can retire with pride knowing you helped reviving the scene for what it was meant to be, 1 defence and nothing more.

Well done @@Hormone and everyone else who helped along the way.

Was a good run for doom! But everything has an end

good game guys, good luck hormone in future :)

Hmu or check our forums if any doom members want to come join CD

Funny how all the FS squids are commenting when they were forced to close their clan, while doom was still competing under the condition they were in

Fs ranks had irl stuff (still do lmfao)

We wouldn't let chinaman Tannie and usain bolt shife lead the clan cuz

1) there's a usain bolt

2) the usain bolts name is shife

Enough said btw