The Final Farewell | Doom Closes It's Doors

Hormone

Hey hormone, i respect the fact that u tried very hard to revive the pure scene

you need to relax loud inc, dont forget the fact that doom closed the clan u slaved in 

30vs30 champs, 50vs50 champs, 6 time wcotm. ye, you and dome will stay beneath me. 

warn me again 

30vs30 champs, 50vs50 champs, 6 time wcotm. ye, you and dome will stay beneath me. 

warn me again 

lmfao cant belive ur proud of that, there was literally 4 lpcs when u won that and it was basically eops awards

now you get it, Fearless closed #1. idk if you could say the same about the 17 clients idling in ur ts

closed as #1 snipe team lmfao, ur dumbass literally slaved so much for that clan only to close into eop and all u got was a elite l00000l

closed as #1 snipe team lmfao, ur dumbass literally slaved so much for that clan only to close into eop and all u got was a elite l00000l

mfw when you think i care about being a rank. 

How were u a rank in a clan just to get bullied into being a mute? pipe down

mfw when you think i care about being a rank. 

How were u a rank in a clan just to get bullied into being a mute? pipe down

what the fuck are u saying, u were literally crying about not getting elite in supremacy l0l

what the fuck are u saying, u were literally crying about not getting elite in supremacy l0l

where is your proof? you think i actually cared about sup? 

your the one that cant be trusted as a rank, again, in the clan your so "loyal" in.

you will always be in my shadow

you still cant hide the fact you were ex leader of ef and ex officer in sup and got bullied into being a mute.

where is your proof? you think i actually cared about sup? 

your the one that cant be trusted as a rank, again, in the clan your so "loyal" in.

you will always be in my shadow

you still cant hide the fact you were ex leader of ef and ex officer in sup and got bullied into being a mute.

what shadow lmafo? u came from vt and you used to poke me on how to get better on runescape lmfao

I literally had to tell you how to use combo food please dont insult me like that again ok

what shadow lmafo? u came from vt and you used to poke me on how to get better on runescape lmfao

I literally had to tell you how to use combo food please dont insult me like that again ok

y o u   g o t   b u l l i e d  i n t o  b e i n g   a  m u t e . S p e a k  t h e   f u c k   u p.