timbo needs a new home

Timbo

yo @@Timbo i'm not currently in an LPC  but i'll give you an honest perspective on every lpc atm

EOP - High pulls every weekend resulting in an enjoyable trip sat/sun | Great P2P Quality / Aswell as top 3 F2P

FOE - Legacy clan that will always be one of the best | Not #1 in either server right now but can easily take #1 F2P/P2P if they so wish. High pulls both servers.

Rage - Currently one of the best matched and highest pulling clans. not a legacy clan but have created a great core/community and currently hold #1 F2P aswell as some of the highest pulls in both servers every weekend.

UB - High quality in both servers/ Weekend pulls differ due to majority of member base being drawn more to clan wars than anything else.

Other notable clans include: Supremacy, Apex, Corrupt Pures, Against All Odds, Misfits and Fatality  

These Clans all have a stable leadership and enjoyable community depending on your own perspective, you'll find what clan is best for you over time.

If you're interesting in clanning in F2P with an account below 75 combat then check out www.outburst-rs.com for the undisputed #1 XLPC

yo @@Timbo i'm not currently in an LPC  but i'll give you an honest perspective on every lpc atm

EOP - High pulls every weekend resulting in an enjoyable trip sat/sun | Great P2P Quality / Aswell as top 3 F2P

FOE - Legacy clan that will always be one of the best | Not #1 in either server right now but can easily take #1 F2P/P2P if they so wish. High pulls both servers.

Rage - Currently one of the best matched and highest pulling clans. not a legacy clan but have created a great core/community and currently hold #1 F2P aswell as some of the highest pulls in both servers every weekend.

UB - High quality in both servers/ Weekend pulls differ due to majority of member base being drawn more to clan wars than anything else.

Other notable clans include: Supremacy, Apex, Corrupt Pures, Against All Odds, Misfits and Fatality  

These Clans all have a stable leadership and enjoyable community depending on your own perspective, you'll find what clan is best for you over time.

If you're interesting in clanning in F2P with an account below 75 combat then check out www.outburst-rs.com for the undisputed #1 XLPC

nice unbiased pov but eop trip isnt enjoyable since they got a taste of their own medicine and now they are being hit by mains and camped in singles

and also cp leadership isnt stable, they dont even have a leader :(