Outburst Tuesday | Forcing Rampage & Overdose Into Mutual Cape & Still Winning

Broxxx

cUnsn0s.png

www.outburst-rs.com | Outburst RS' CC | Ob.ts3dns.com

Outburst massed up 26 Panthers for our prep versus Overdose, they cancelled last minute to go to the wilderness instead so we followed them and camped them for wasting our time.

After bullying Overdose for 30 mins we were then rushed on 26 hill simultaneously by Rampage from the East and Overdose from the west, the most blatant attempt of teaming I've ever witnessed. Regardless we moved west through Overdose and camped them with scims until they were no more. Next we moved our attention to Rampage, walking them down to hills until they were fully cleared. Overdose tried to re-hit with around 12/13 so we ran north and cleared them yet again.

Now we knew they were trying to team on us, despite us having 25 to their 23 (OD) and 22 (Rampage). They were directly beside each other on sperm hill like the chums they are, so we rushed Rampage and witnessed the most hysterical thing so far in this new XLPC scene, They both switched to a mutual cape and the fight began with their 39 to our 24. We moved east and held the hill east of sperm slowly eating away at their numbers, after a short time it was at 22v22 and we finally met them with our scims before clearing them all up. We got our spams, we got our loot, they did not return.

How you can lose a fight up 15 i'll never know, what will their excuse be this time? combat levels? all those 70s? see the pic of our fall in below.

Outburst | Kings of XLPC

EvFqtC8.png

2vta6gi.jpg

@Ltb0zoO.gifexzrts pov

@broxx pov

2vta6gi.jpg

w2XU23M.png

tEVAV6u.png

EvFqtC8.png

I agree we should move up with these cmbs

yeah u should or are u too scared u can't compete against real clans? BUT tbf id probably stay xlpc with the rank team u have since they have all never been a rank in a successful clan

yeah u should or are u too scared u can't compete against real clans? BUT tbf id probanly stay xlpc with the rank team u have since they have all never been a rank in a successful clan

I mean you can flame about the scene all you want, but XLPC for us is waay more fun, it's constant action, all F2P and less cancerous.

I mean you can flame about the scene all you want, but XLPC for us is waay more fun, it's constant action, all F2P and less cancerous.

yeah then stick to ur own forums literally no1 on sb cares about snipe teams fighting

move up or close

yeah u should or are u too scared u can't compete against real clans? BUT tbf id probably stay xlpc with the rank team u have since they have all never been a rank in a successful clan

Thanks for bump, no one gives a brown sticky stuff about your main clan Ruin btw.

You obviously care enough to reply to my topic 3-4 times eat your socks.

Thanks for bump, no one gives a brown sticky stuff about your main clan Ruin btw.

You obviously care enough to reply to my topic 3-4 times eat your socks.

lol i literally closed vanquish dont pipe up please or u can expect the same treatment

oh u have some mains u can camp us on, good times bro heckin hella fun! 

I literally closed Ruin btw yikes.

ruin still open while op closed and their members just getting sat in EOP preps feelsbadman glad I never been bullied so hard I started pking on lvl 30s

@@Kenan relax and actually yes me tom and bud have been ranks in fs and it was a successful clan