Outburst Tuesday | Forcing Rampage & Overdose Into Mutual Cape & Still Winning

Broxxx

Dumb paki I don't play rs you spastic I'm in Magaluf fucking bitches and getting paid to drink broccoli, don't tag me in your next post plz

you're in Magaluf and your on sharkbrew at 8am? what you do last night stay home hiding from the noise of the strip pussy.

meet me outside Banana's at 12pm if not scared. 

@@Kenan relax and actually yes me tom and bud have been ranks in fs and it was a successful clan

Tom hosted forums for a rank and bud leaked leaderboards fs could've gone without them

Funny coming from you, who never had advanced+ in any clan you been in the past 2 years

no1 knows who u r

@@Kenan hi my name is kenan and I post on xlpc topics talking about how I don't care about the topic. Holy duck you are a broccoli. Then, you post topics about main clan brown sticky stuff on a pure community website. Don't see use commenting no one cares do you? People really can't get more dumb than this guy

@ we'll take this L dont act though tho since we atleast gave you some action otherwise you'll be walking with ur potato masher ass panthers in w8 jacking eachother off:)

that's what you get for teaming on us lmfao