Renée's Intro

RRA

What is your real life name?

Renee

What are your hobbies?

Besides the whole Runescape life, I'm busy a lot. Thankfully, I'm about to graduate University next May. Getting a Mathematics Degree WOOHOO! Lol. Been trying to learn some programming on the side too. So that's my school and work life. For fun I like to go to the movies. Scary movies and terrible movies are my favorite. I like to go to amusment parks, I'm a roller coaster fan. I like haunted houses, I always wanted to go sky diving, and star gazing. I love outer space stuff. And star gazing is definitely one of the top things I want to do on my bucket list. I have many more stuff in my bucket list but lmao...I can only type so much. So I'll stop here.

What is your RuneScape history?

I have been playing Runescape since 2003. Never joined the pure scene, even though I have heard about them (only one I knew about was Fatality in 2006). I usually played Runescape with my little brother and we would be those "twinz" specing noobs at Varrock level 1. I quit Runescape in 2012 and came back in 2015. It wasn't until 2016 that I started looking more into pure clanning.

Previous clans:

Imperial - Member

Invictus - Member

Corrupt Pures - Member

Doom - Member

What are your goals for your RuneScape account?

For my 60 att pure my goals are just 99 strength and hitpoints. My baby pure's goal right now is 80 range then 80 magic (she is a 50 att, 1 pray and 1 def prodigy). Once I max out my main pure is when I will focus on my noob main.

What clan are you in?

Supremacy

Anything else:

I like taking long walks out in the wilderness. <3

Scary/terrible movies, roller coasters, STEM education with programming, interest in space, you're making all the right decisions in life. Welcome to Sharkbrew, run away while you still can.

LMFAOOO! Sharkbrew can't be that bad  :o