Fake Smile

Kim

Anything to make yourself feel better about wasting everyone's time while you were haphazardly leading ur clan

i honestly dont even know what you are trying to say because my brain doesnt work on your monkey frequency 

but tlp was the best clan in almost every single way for over a year

your site is the worst in almost every way perpetually 

i honestly dont even know what you are trying to say because my brain doesnt work on your monkey frequency 

your site is the worst in almost every way perpetually 

>Pretends he doesn't understand what I was saying

>Comes up with a defense to what i was saying

Didn't you lose every single p2p prep to foe and tried to starve foe on sundays or are you still trapped in your echo chamber?

Didn't you lose every single p2p prep to foe and tried to starve foe on sundays or are you still trapped in your echo chamber?

Srsly slush? Yeah we lost every p2p prep vs foc till april 2k16 while absolutely smashing everybody else, had some mental barrier about fo but we never stopped competing or trying even though they gave us 0 f2p preps for 6months - how is that a bad thing? These preps always put hella traffic on ur site

Also I think you got the starving part wrong, we actually got starved in f2p and teamed on countless times but always tried to compete on weekends and eventually smashed foc in p2p aswell (early 2016)

Go look at old topics...

Srsly slush? Yeah we lost every p2p prep vs foc till april 2k16 while absolutely smashing everybody else, had some mental barrier about fo but we never stopped competing or trying even though they gave us 0 f2p preps for 6months - how is that a bad thing? These preps always put hella traffic on ur site

Also I think you got the starving part wrong, we actually got starved in f2p and teamed on countless times but always tried to compete on weekends and eventually smashed foc in p2p aswell (early 2016)

Go look at old topics...

It was just a hyperbole in response to @uB Public Relations incredible claim that he was some sort of demi god of tlp

It was just a hyperbole in response to @uB Public Relations incredible claim that he was some sort of demi god of tlp

The last time you were in touch with the pure community you were leaking ips off this site to Eop. So how about you just stay out of touch and continue hosting a community website

Idk bout demi god but he was the only rank that was at every trip? And he did that as WL after being tlp for 2 months while the clan was slumping and fighting lt/zu in 30v30s

Say what you want bout hanu but he defo care(d)s and part of tlps success is defo his

Idk bout demi god but he was the only rank that was at every trip? And he did that as WL after being tlp for 2 months while the clan was slumping and fighting lt/zu in 30v30s

Say what you want bout hanu but he defo care(d)s and part of tlps success is defo his

I admire your commitment to your leader, and I am most certain that he has his share of success, but if hanu is going cross into the line of whitewashing the enormity of his many failures, then he should be prepared to be called upon.

Remember, many of his successes in TLP did not translate into mayhem, and we are starting only to see the same achievements in UB because majority of the ex-TLP joined that clan.

Hence why:

I still doubt that.

I admire your commitment to your leader, and I am most certain that he has his share of success, but if hanu is going cross into the line of whitewashing the enormity of his many failures, then he should be prepared to be called upon.

Remember, many of his successes in TLP did not translate into mayhem, and we are starting only to see the same achievements in UB because majority of the ex-TLP joined that clan.

Hence why:

I still doubt that.

Heh once again...

The last time you were in touch with the pure community you were leaking ips off this site to Eop. So how about you just stay out of touch and continue hosting a community website

Hence why:

I still doubt that.

Keep talking about a clan that's been dead for over a year now lmfao weirdo

hmm yes except foe would not fight us for months in p2p when we pulled the same as us

hmm yes we were undefeated in f2p preps for like 7 months and won 75% of our p2p preps during that same time

feels good being the most successful ingame leader of the 2015-2016 era lmao dumb paki

Hence why:

I still doubt that.

feel free to name some of my failures

also feel free to tell me specifically which part of tlp wasnt the best in 2015-2016, you can choose between f2p wild, f2p matched, p2p wild, p2p matched, community, activity,etc

lmfao talking about mayhem as if it was even possible to open a clan under those circumstances (which you probably dont know because as previously said, you are completely out of touch and braindead)

meanwhile you cant even run a website

hmm yes except foe would not fight us for months in p2p when we pulled the same as us

hmm yes we were undefeated in f2p preps for like 7 months and won 75% of our p2p preps during that same time

feels good being the most successful ingame leader of the 2015-2016 era lmao dumb paki

So please tell everyone what your win-loss ratio is against foe in p2p during that period like I have indicated in my original post

feel free to name some of my failures

also feel free to tell me specifically which part of tlp wasnt the best in 2015-2016, you can choose between f2p wild, f2p matched, p2p wild, p2p matched, community, activity,etc

lmfao talking about mayhem as if it was even possible to open a clan under those circumstances (which you probably dont know because as previously said, you are completely out of touch and braindead)

meanwhile you cant even run a website

So all of those achievements were 100% because of hanu yah?

If you were as smart as you make yourself out to be, why didn't mayhem succeed? Why is it when Hanu goes it alone, he gets fucked?