SV

0ldschooler

The only reason these retards are piping up and acting as if they matter is because no1 can retaliate due to them not being officially open yet and having no events..

We'll see if you can put your money where your mouth is after you actually start having events ON PURES.

The events they've had on pures so far:

https://youtu.be/s51fGYKeBIg

https://youtu.be/OQXI-KeH7Lo

Niggas lost every single event they've had thus far on pures & it wasnt even close.

I find it funny how theyre boasting about hacking and ddosing when their ingame perfomance is piss poor just like it was last time around they reopened on pures, got slumped by TLP & went like 0-15 on CLW before they went main again.

That is all brown sticky stuffters, cu next weekend LOL.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i mean truthfully no1 can really say how they're going to do if before even opening they pulled 40's to preps lol

That would be true if they haven't already made appearances as a clan.  Just because July 1st hasn't come yet doesn't mean they didn't mass up, fight clans, and lose.  They have ranks and members just like everyone else. If any other clan preps and loses, they get bashed so they have the ability to be bashed even though an arbitrary date hasn't passed.

I'd say they aren't off to a great start.   :P

lmfao u sound shook, eop lost 29 preps in a row back in 2014

ur flaming a clan for losing 2-0 in 2 preps that isn't open? 

SHOOK LOL

:)

just sayin, show me something relevant ingame & i might take you serious, so far youve only boasted about hacking, ddosing and sniping pures on mains....

ur a retired member in eop from sweden lol

:neck:

ur static btw lol

Still can't do anything relevant to the pure community in game.  Automatically makes you a wasteman :P

Ddosing will only get you so far.  Your nose can only store so many IP's at one time, no matter how big.