Looking for a multi clan. Are you eligible?

Infinity

mmm. What do you have to offer in your clan then? I am a little skeptical since i did get perm banned by a spastic idk if he was supposedly associated with your clan or something. Lmk circumstances behind that thanks. Your rank with kicking powers in your ts seemed to be under the belief that i was trying to hit your clan with a main clan, no idea how that happens.

dont bother tbh, your the one who is supossed to offer something to join, and if your kicked and talking sht about a rank cuz of it, you would not allowed in anyway

some clans on your list have closed already, heres a list of open clans

AAO

Apex

CD

CP

FOE

EOP

UB

FI

SUP

SV

RAGE

Misfits

i think thats it for lpc atleast, might have missed someone

kicked

I suggest you dont discontinue your seroquel xr or whatever brown sticky stuff you stopped taking. This will help your delusions and psychosis so you can make rational decisions and not ban your members based off your delusions.

I hope you know your place though. Option A. You start botting 10 accounts through tutorial island so you can make new clanchats for eop which will result in problems recruiting. Option B. You pay me 10m a week to keep your cc bot spam free. Option C. You make your clan friends only clan chat resulting in problems recruiting and being the biggest joke in the pure community, bullied outta your own cc. Option 4. You know your place. Same with you misfits.

if you think we need recruits you are broccolied

I suggest you dont discontinue your seroquel xr or whatever brown sticky stuff you stopped taking. This will help your delusions and psychosis so you can make rational decisions and not ban your members based off your delusions.

0 ask

Whats your cc and teamspeak. Probably wont be in your ts today as gonna go to sleep soon and skull tricking later tonight. Also I'm more looking for a wildeness multi pk clan, not that interested in clan wars, no pvp aspect involved no risk.

Then go make a pk team because actual clans dont just do wilderness brown sticky stuff pk trips for like 250k..

yeah i remember you the truth is you won't last in any clans. gl

Whats your cc in game? 0 ask.

tbh clanning doesnt really seem like its for u, i suggest staying w18 ca

Idk wtf u mean

Then go make a pk team because actual clans dont just do wilderness brown sticky stuff pk trips for like 250k..

250k is that what you make? I make 100m in a few days skulltricking. Idk what your reffering to gl tho.

No longer interested in joining community as it is far too autistic and clanning appears to be very dead and full of spy paranoid retards. If you responded with a non autistic comment and are not an autistic mumblers gl with your clan otherwise i dont care. cc=kk. to skulltrick.