Know Your Fucking Place Jamz lmfa0

Tannie

Eop is ded lol we did the same to that Cronic kid in 2k14 lmfao

We talkin bout the same CP thats had 20 leaders since their rivarly with me?

Or the same CP that was pulling 15 in 2k14 being carried by olympus invites?

Surely you're not referring to the CP that had to merge with Conviction and promote 3 of their ranks to leader cause no one in your own clan wanted a rank.

The CP Persian Tom just left??

The Cp that autoranked 25 elders?

The CP that hittin was leader in for 3 days and leaked me your dead ass lbs composed of just 30 pinned topics from months back?

Maybe u talkin about the CP I killed 70v100 though?

Or the CP that we leaked 237k lines of staff chan?

There's a reason why all of your members join us XDD

We talkin bout the same CP thats had 20 leaders since their rivarly with me?

Or the same CP that was pulling 15 in 2k14 being carried by olympus invites?

Surely you're not referring to the CP that had to merge with Conviction and promote 3 of their ranks to leader cause no one in your own clan wanted a rank.

The CP Persian Tom just left??

The Cp that autoranked 25 elders?

The CP that hittin was leader in for 3 days and leaked me your dead ass lbs composed of just 30 pinned topics from months back?

Maybe u talkin about the CP I killed 70v100 though?

Or the CP that we leaked 237k lines of staff chan?

There's a reason why all of your members join us XDD

love u cronic.

Cronic nice try but we're talking about 2013-2014, the CP that Merk and David led lmfao.

You and I both remember the heated CP Eop rivalry that ended in Eop pulling 8s and going out pking with Foe for 2 weekends. And the days of the First Jcup where all of Eops staff team joined RD's Cc to try to beat CP and lost LOL

Oh yeah and the 4 preps Eop lost 0-3 to CP throughout those years too lmfao. Not to mention the leaderboards and staff channels that numerous ranks of yours leaked to us buddy (Dull, Weezy, Sean, etc) l0ll

I know what version of CP you're talking about. The one that pulled 15 CP members and was carried by Olympus/other lpc invites.

You must not remember when EOP,Fi,Cp switched to LPC times and Cp's pulls dropped from 50 to low 20's cause your LPC invites had to attend their actual clans trips :P

Eop's never pulled 8, we didn't go on Fo's trip because our pull was bad, we went because I was not there and no one else in the clan was capable of leading a trip that day. And it was that version of EOP that kept you slumped since the original LPC trip switch. Shows the quality of your clan - you got slumped and have stayed slumped by my slumping EOP that went on to take and control #1 xd