Good advice on handling your dog

Albania

Bsers 2-0 Hormone lmfao

Bsers killed your fucking clan and u cant say brown sticky stuff about it cus your clan is in a coffin l000000l

My clan is on the internet , to are no digital coffins for some made up thing on a game called runescape.com..but then again this is your life.

ps

My clan is on the internet , to are no digital coffins for some made up thing on a game called runescape.com..but then again this is your life.

ps

was ez btw: https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/34692-the-final-farewell-doom-closes-its-doors/?hl=doom+closes 

go to that topic to cry your heart out again, cd closed doom twice lmfao

was ez btw: https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/34692-the-final-farewell-doom-closes-its-doors/?hl=doom+closes 

go to that topic to cry your heart out again, cd closed doom twice lmfao

I was inactive for the past 3/4 months , because i was having fun IRL , you should try that aswel

(that means that i really dont care) but you do .

I can't sound mad when you cannot even hear me , you seem more mad than me by the way you type.

you just quoted me saying "i was inactive for the past 3/4 months, because i was having fun IRL, you should try that aswel" 

you legit went out of context and started talking about irl which indicates that you are mad as fuck lmfao, ty 4 confirmation and btw i signed dooms gravestone l0000l

you just quoted me saying "i was inactive for the past 3/4 months, because i was having fun IRL, you should try that aswel" 

you legit went out of context and started talking about irl which indicates that you are mad as fuck lmfao, ty 4 confirmation and btw i signed dooms gravestone l0000l

So me saying that i was inactive for 3/4 months & not giving a fuck about the 3-0 is going out of context? okay man.

@@Entangle confirm this is the one Don owns ?

Confirm @@Entangle

So me saying that i was inactive for 3/4 months & not giving a fuck about the 3-0 is going out of context? okay man.

you were just quoting me about a prep, and i quoted you on a prep aswell, then you go out of context talking about irl, bro are you ok l0l?????

bro, youre mad as fuck and your blood is boiling, if you want a hug go hug entangle he is currently crying his heart out

Confirm @@Entangle

you were just quoting me about a prep, and i quoted you on a prep aswell, then you go out of context talking about irl, bro are you ok l0l?????

bro, youre mad as fuck and your blood is boiling, if you want a hug go hug entangle he is currently crying his heart out

I'm still not mad , i'm actually watching some netflix. "that IRL" (People that live in 3rd world countries dont get that i guess) post was because i didn't really care about clanning anymore , nor about that loss or Doom in general. aka it doesn't hurt me if ýou won or if Doom closed. it's a game but for some people its their life apparently.

I'm still not mad , i'm actually watching some netflix. "that IRL" (People that live in 3rd world countries dont get that i guess) post was because i didn't really care about clanning anymore , nor about that loss or Doom in general. aka it doesn't hurt me if ýou won or if Doom closed. it's a game but for some people its their life apparently.

You just contradicted yourself so fucking hard lmfao, you're making status updates about Bsers and cd in general, if you "didnt care" and its "just a game" why the fuck are you still piping up lmfao? 

If it was just a game, i wouldn't have you so butthurt right now still quoting me, and you wouldn't be contradicting yourself trying to make yourself seem like youre not hurt when you clearly are. CD just killed your clan lmfao u mad?

You just contradicted yourself so fucking hard lmfao, you're making status updates about Bsers and cd in general, if you "didnt care" and its "just a game" why the fuck are you still piping up lmfao? 

If it was just a game, i wouldn't have you so butthurt right now still quoting me, and you wouldn't be contradicting yourself trying to make yourself seem like youre not hurt when you clearly are. CD just killed your clan lmfao u mad?

1. you started quoting me

2. you started to reply on my status updates.

3. i like to trigger people that talk brown sticky stuff.

4. i like to trigger people that are nh.

Look at the way you're typing right now', not quite sure if i'm supposed to be the mad person here or you. Also BSERS talked brown sticky stuff to me , so i'm gonna talk brown sticky stuff back lil man.

1. you started quoting me

2. you started to reply on my status updates.

3. i like to trigger people that talk brown sticky stuff.

4. i like to trigger people that are nh.

Look at the way you're typing right now', not quite sure if i'm supposed to be the mad person here or you. Also BSERS talked brown sticky stuff to me , so i'm gonna talk brown sticky stuff back lil man.

1. You deleted the first thing i said on your status update (LMFAO U MAD)

2. You post at least 3 status updates a day about bsers (who btw killed your clan)

3. You contradict yourself when quoting you because you have no comeback to your clan getting killed by a supposed "brown sticky stuff" clan lmfao

4. You go under a fake alias claiming CD wants to dox you, are you that scared??

5. You claim people know you, but i bet if you actually posted your real alias, no one would even know who you fucking are l0l

1. You deleted the first thing i said on your status update (LMFAO U MAD)

2. You post at least 3 status updates a day about bsers (who btw killed your clan)

3. You contradict yourself when quoting you because you have no comeback to your clan getting killed by a supposed "brown sticky stuff" clan lmfao

4. You go under a fake alias claiming CD wants to dox you, are you that scared??

5. You claim people know you, but i bet if you actually posted your real alias, no one would even know who you fucking are l0l

View profile ----> display name history

cause it seems u don't know about this feature