Fatality depletion series lying/cheating/doxing/ragging v2

Infinity

Fatality reduced to 1 item ragging by a random clanless person. As you can see this is why their #1 and very top quality clan! Jagex mods investigate. This is how they prep before their weekend trips:P They claim world ddos kills in glitch spots against pvmers as well because they are clearly top tier clan bro. More leaked ts audio to come. They all massed in teamspeak just for this lmao.

LOL what the fuck is this

Looks at 33:04 u got outbridded by a fi member u didn't get ragged lmfao

glitch spot and world ddos. I tried to barrage u 8 times. Your trying to claim wins on someone who is trying to do pvm anti pking and you guys died 10 v 1 atleast 25-30 times.

glitch spot and world ddos. I tried to barrage u 8 times. Your trying to claim wins on someone who is trying to do pvm anti pking and you guys died 10 v 1 atleast 25-30 times.

what? u didn't try to barrage a single time and i only see 4 people there maximum downsyndrome. Ur asking to get ragged LOL

Doesnt take much for a random to reduce fatality's whole clan to rag.

what? u didn't try to barrage a single time and i only see 4 people there maximum downsyndrome. Ur asking to get ragged LOL

Keep it up because will be getting banned that's the risk you want to take go ahead. Clearly you don't know what a glitch spot is because your a multi bot and don't brid.

Fatality reduced to 1 item ragging by a random clanless person. As you can see this is why their #1 and very top quality clan! Jagex mods investigate. This is how they prep before their weekend trips:P They claim world ddos kills in glitch spots against pvmers as well because they are clearly top tier clan bro. More leaked ts audio to come. They all massed in teamspeak just for this lmao.

hey im frikandel if you want come and join fatality apps are open :)

Doesnt take much for a random to reduce Fatality's whole clan to rag.

Keep it up because will be getting banned that's the risk you want to take go ahead. Clearly you don't know what a glitch spot is because your a multi bot and don't brid.

No one in fatality will get banned downy we had jmods in our clan stop trying lol

No one in Fatality will get banned downy we had jmods in our clan stop trying lol

I already have convo with archie saying hes investigating and send more evidence if its continues to happen. Basically your degeared from start to finish spend your entire Saturday morning ragging a clanless random on twitch doing pvm and pipe up for a glory maybe 50k, and only reason killed is because you world ddos and was in glitch spot.

hey im frikandel if you want come and join Fatality apps are open :)

hey im frikandel if you want come and join Fatality apps are open :)

I killed you at chins yesterday and your already excluded because low tier clan.

I already have convo with archie saying hes investigating and send more evidence if its continues to happen. Basically your degeared from start to finish spend your entire Saturday morning ragging a clanless random on twitch doing pvm and pipe up for a glory maybe 50k, and only reason killed is because you world ddos and was in glitch spot.

I killed you at chins yesterday and your already excluded because low tier clan.

wasnt your twitch name called fatalityleak? guess you asked for it

gratz killing a 1itemer

:hehehe:

wasnt your twitch name called fatalityleak? guess you asked for it

gratz killing a 1itemer

:hehehe:

You were with friends at chins yesterday and killed you in gear lol. Lying/cheating/doxing/ragging as usual. Why are you still lying?