[EXPOSED]Fatality Faking Forum Activity

B-ryan

Those preps recently must've been some sort of fluke eh?

idk i was watching from the sidelines for most of it considering half my clan and i couldnt stay logged into the game for longer than 45 seconds at a time

Imagine caring so much about a guild on a java based medieval times simulator that you actually go on their community messaging board where they discuss wizards archers and warriors gameplay and spend your free time looking at people's activity times on the "members online today" function and actually get super excited and make a topic thinking anyone will care when you see a player hasn't logged in in the past 24 hours

wooooooooo

but yeah really lmao

i remember when sup got flamed out months in a row for "farming fi for free wins" for clan of the month

for most of your clans existence all you've ever been to sup is free wins

not really lmao

Imagine piping up to the clan which closed you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2XZqppByDs.

yeah cus that was a legit fullout..? And closed what lmao supremacy is pulling 15s and losing EVERY prep keep sucking their dick random

Seems like a 100vs100 fullout to me?

Please enlighten me on this not being a fullout?

What's the definition then?

Keep sucking there dick?

I'm a former member of Supremacy and you can see me spamming piles in the video you braindead mongoloid.

Supremacy in their slumping state pulled more then you on your anniversary LMFAO.

Seems like a 100vs100 fullout to me?

Please enlighten me on this not being a fullout?

What's the definition then?

Keep sucking there dick?

I'm a former member of Supremacy and you can see me spamming piles in the video you braindead mongoloid.

Supremacy in their slumping state pulled more then you on your anniversary LMFAO.

Not really? idk if u were on ur brown sticky stuffty trip sunday but u got destroyed

yeah cus that was a legit fullout..? And closed what lmao supremacy is pulling 15s and losing EVERY prep keep sucking their dick random

LOL i guess you could say it was less legit because Fi had to bring a bunch of invites to come close to matching sup, but in the end sup still overcame and smoked Fi's brown sticky stuff dead core, useless ranks and moron invites. supremacy is outpulling you to preps and still has a better win record over you even with the servers handing you free wins lmfao

LOL i guess you could say it was less legit because Fi had to bring a bunch of invites to come close to matching sup, but in the end sup still overcame and smoked Fi's brown sticky stuff dead core, useless ranks and moron invites. supremacy is outpulling you to preps and still has a better win record over you even with the servers handing you free wins lmfao

u blame 3 losses in a row on different days on bad servers..?

i can confirm invites were needed and supremacy had superior quality lmao

nigga zack is blazing hot right now somebody put this man out