Special Shoutout To CD

Tannie

When Redemption closed, im pretty sure 0 members joined CD.

When Fearless closed, im pretty sure 0 members joined CD.

When Olympus closed, im pretty sure 0 members joined CD.

When Doom closed, im pretty sure 0 members joined CD.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

When SV announced their reopening, im pretty sure they lost alot of their core/ex-imp kids.

They still manage to pull 40-50 and not slump to compete against low tier clans. CD is still considered midtier? i think...

I like to give a special chinaman shoutout to CD, goodjob keep it up. @@Rage stop flaming CD ur literally fighting them +20. Please kill EOP when u are matching their pulls ty.

oh cd btw, dont ever let me find out u are aiding eop in any sort of way. or .. u know whats coming :) @ love u. @@Whoppa u too.

I'm actually surprised their numbers didn't drop drastically, I mean yes when CD were fighting Doom the numbers were different, but since the reopening of SV, I expected more of a collapse, and they've held on. The competition is fun, the bit of mains they bring is another story but it'd be nice to start fighting them matched instead of outpulling them. 

I'm actually surprised their numbers didn't drop drastically, I mean yes when CD were fighting Doom the numbers were different, but since the reopening of SV, I expected more of a collapse, and they've held on. The competition is fun, the bit of mains they bring is another story but it'd be nice to start fighting them matched instead of outpulling them. 

Probably haven't looked like they've dropped because they multi log on mains  :lol:

Will sv be on mains or pures this weekend Don?

Oh btw tannie we will do whatever the fuck we want.

bro no1 cares about CD stfu

how tf r u gonna kill a clan when ur members are brown sticky stuff on tanks too holy justin beiber