Supremacy vs AAO P2P Prep [3-0]

Hebi

br9WNy3.gif

Today Supremacy massed up 34 Tigers to take on AAO's dead fucking lions in a P2P prep.

Despite asking around the pure community for invites to accompany them during this endeavor, they were unable to pull the 30 minimum requirement (or even 10 for that matter) and instead decided to not show up and waste our time.

Funny troll AAO, but this costed you a loss (which probably doesn't matter since you're closing anyway.) and it also costed you the respect of a few of the hopeless souls who stick around your dead clan.

5bbf84da380987f825e3cdcf4cd7afd2.png

edf86aae2d809538c6240c9fc82f548e.png

a1e221c263a85f0e5c39c1adb203df7b.png

And their poor members attend their brown sticky stuffty snipe trips every fucking weekend, can't even muster up the courage to come to a prep and get stomped lmfao.

2922a5a8007aff5a1e72f3a956434be0.png
2d32a49f17c31cf97215300062d1edb7.png

Next time @@Fliby @@Not Kyle @ @@King Koer Jr think twice before you step up to the big cats

ty for the 3-0 and yet another giant fucking L on AAO's record before they close.

Bro what are you even doing posting this you got trolled by Milzan lmao. Next time talk to me or king. There was never an actual prep planned.

292eacfa45f6a028230b3fd691e73c76.png

bce845f17280a3ff8f2a20fca719b7dc.png

c7a0389aef45fd5a9bd75253ea832bdc.png

And for the icing on the cake, when I took time out of MY day to come and discuss it with you, this is what I get:

6883cc784b546ccea263b1c85cd1b881.png

Autistic fuck kyp you lost lmfao

Milzan, your HIGH COUNCIL approached me for a prep. Which I gladly fucking accepted.

Bro what are you even doing posting this you got trolled by Milzan lmao. Next time talk to me or king. There was never an actual prep planned.

If you promoted Milzan as a rank you should expect him to represent your clan in all aspects. He trolled for a prep and you were given the loss. This isn't the first time i've dealt with AAO antics during preps. 

If you promoted Milzan as a rank you should expect him to represent your clan in all aspects. He trolled for a prep and you were given the loss. This isn't the first time i've dealt with AAO antics during preps.

I really don't care enough to dispute this. It's whatever

292eacfa45f6a028230b3fd691e73c76.png

bce845f17280a3ff8f2a20fca719b7dc.png

c7a0389aef45fd5a9bd75253ea832bdc.png

And for the icing on the cake, when I took time out of MY day to come and discuss it with you, this is what I get:

6883cc784b546ccea263b1c85cd1b881.png

Autistic fuck kyp you lost lmfao

Milzan, your HIGH COUNCIL approached me for a prep. Which I gladly fucking accepted.

Hitting me up when I'm at work w/e bro. I don't mind that you posted this brown sticky stuff and I'm sorry you guys wasted your time massing up for absolutely nothing. Maybe some other time

What did you expect? Aao has no standards.. accepting 20 def in a clean scene, mains, terrible ranks and sub 25 pulls for months on end. They will close in time. I hope you have enough brains to move on and compete with better clans. Gz on win

Big tings soon friend, big tings.

I really don't care enough to dispute this. It's whatever

Hitting me up when I'm at work w/e bro. I don't mind that you posted this brown sticky stuff and I'm sorry you guys wasted your time massing up for absolutely nothing. Maybe some other time

I've queried you literally moments after you've replied to me on sharkbrew and have gotten no reponse. I even went on your ts and was insta-banned before I could even talk to one of you bundle of twigsgots. Just do yourself and your members a huge favor and close already.

grats looked like a very close and fun prep

pm ub to fight a clan that actually shows up

Soon

what do you expect from a sub tier clan

Tbh I was kind of hoping they'd grow a pair. But publicly embarrassing them in front of the pure community and their own members is kind of better than a prep win.

Big tings soon friend, big tings.

I've queried you literally moments after you've replied to me on sharkbrew and have gotten no reponse. I even went on your ts and was insta-banned before I could even talk to one of you bundle of twigss. Just do yourself and your members a huge favor and close already.

Soon

Tbh I was kind of hoping they'd grow a pair. But publicly embarrassing them in front of the pure community and their own members is kind of better than a prep win.

That milzan guy isn't even a real rank. Im sure no1 takes him seriously cuz hes a clown