xLPC Meeting

Kim

I am only going to be posting this in public because a lot of the xLPC don't have ambassador currently.

Message me on Sharkbrew or IRC to make times for the end of the week to talk about issues in your scene.

Issues such as,

Mains

Assistance from Sharkbrew

The CAP

and much more...

Some of you have been hard to contact since you think its troll when I have went into your clan chat.

If you're apart of an xLPC, show your ranks this topic. I am only trying to help. 

xLPC will never work. People will always train their account or get prayer to get better odds. Eventually the scene just moves to maxed 40 att or 50 att with 43 prayer (med/high 70s), and at that point you might as well join an LPC and go to just their F2P trips.

I am only going to be posting this in public because a lot of the xLPC don't have ambassador currently.

Message me on Sharkbrew or IRC to make times for the end of the week to talk about issues in your scene.

Issues such as,

Mains

Assistance from Sharkbrew

The CAP

and much more...

Some of you have been hard to contact since you think its troll when I have went into your clan chat.

If you're apart of an xLPC, show your ranks this topic. I am only trying to help. 

I swear there is a rule anything over 69/70 is lpc I remember because slush puppy made it