Warning to SV

Leech

At the end of the day this is a runescape clan rivalry. I personally hold the view that leaking irl information and involving family is a step too far.

Having said that if you continue on this course then we will have no option but to retaliate. I assure you that your members and ranks will also be collateral damage in this 'war'. 

If you stop now and keep it on the game we will forgive any previous sins. 

Regards.

Im sure throughout the years EOP had multiple Warnings about "End of the Day it's Runescape" from multiple clans for EOPs ddosing, hackings & dox attempts

At the end of the day this is a runescape clan rivalry. I personally hold the view that leaking irl information and involving family is a step too far.

didnt this same clan bully Halloween for months? & thats the only recent named person I can think of who was dumb enough to cuck themselves into EOP, im sure theres been other cases throughout pre-eoc thru 07

Im sure throughout the years EOP had multiple Warnings about "End of the Day it's Runescape" from multiple clans for EOPs ddosing, hackings & dox attempts

didnt this same clan bully Halloween for months? & thats the only recent named person I can think of who was dumb enough to cuck themselves into EOP, im sure theres been other cases throughout pre-eoc thru 07

I wasn't a rank then. I didn't agree it with it either.

@@Halloween

Meanwhile you let Alex keep posting pictures and don't delete the topics. Yes you are clueless.

We're in the process of removing those and we will delete any topics made from now on. We're just waiting to see if SV honours the agreement of leaving irl brown sticky stuff out of this. 

I dont mind pizzas to my house aslong as their paid for.  No pineapple pls, it has no business being on a pizza so ty.

U got me dieing lmfao