Warning to SV

Leech

I disagree,

You did not take any actions against parm and alex war when they did everything you just mentioned to andre.

Either way show you are serious about this and boot them or I am sorry to inform you that my administrative team is not interested in any type of truce.

We also want actions taken against pixel for attempting to start a dox war by trying to spam one of razza his alias ingame, wether its correct or incorrect does not matter its a attempt. 

ce5d9113a0d2233742c272307be41319.png

If you truly believe you're capable to pull any strings in this situation I have news for you buddy, ur next.

you should avoid trying to speak on behalf of your rank team before you fuck up the things they ask for, dog. this only escalated because morons like you tried making threats you weren't willing to back. we settled this weeks ago until your ranks thought you had some kind of pull on us, now here we are again.

if the nose wants the dust to settle, so be it. know your place and let the big dogs handle this.

LOL, how you giving out warnings when you're on the defensive, it's so fucking obvious to everyone on this forum SV got you shook so hard you ended up doxig yourself on your own forums LMFAO. Stop acting tougbh ike you're on equal grounds with SV

SV 1 month ago: We are reopening as a LPC because this was the clean scene we've been waiting for.

SV 1 month later : Hack their forums, camp them on your mains, ddos them, leak their irl info, etc.

Lmfao, you guys should have just admit that you didn't wanna get fucked in the ass by RoT and you we're too stubborn to close.