Sovereign

slushpuppy

- a mere community site that wants to better the pure community.#

nice meme dude lmfao

ithis site is a cancerhole for eop retards to flame bait and spread bs

you allow it to happen so don't pretend this website contributes positively to the pure community l0l

maybe if you came on irc more often we'd flamebait and troll you on there jewbag

cauliflower ass post, don't be mad because you can't secure your own site

And, if you're telling SV they have no possible chance of winning any awards, then they will freely bring mains and not give a fuck about making it obvious that they have mains too. You are giving SV the hype and attention they want LMFAO

You're actually a certified moron

I don't think anyone is going to care about a main clan which is unable to post any aftermath topics anywhere on the runescape community websites. You got bullied out of Zybez and main clanning community, and now threatening with mains lmao. And you aren't even open yet...

I wonder what would rot do seeing you with all these mains standing around hitting pures with 25 people, the actual few people that stayed with your autistically lead clan after your ridiculous scene movement. What a great note to re-start your pure clan on. Pathetic sweaty e-thug wannabes, no wonder why the community hates you :)

I don't think anyone is going to care about a main clan which is unable to post any aftermath topics anywhere on the runescape community websites. You got bullied out of Zybez and main clanning community, and now threatening with mains lmao. And you aren't even open yet...

I wonder what would rot do seeing you with all these mains standing around hitting pures with 25 people, the actual few people that stayed with your autistically lead clan after your ridiculous scene movement. What a great note to re-start your pure clan on. Pathetic sweaty e-thug wannabes, no wonder why the community hates you :)

lol we're gonna kill your clan with mains dumbass 4ner

srsly shut ur mouth ur irrelevant 

ahahha look at this muppet

Nice @slushpuppy

Soo basically I can breach the security, steal personal info (if people are broccolied enough not to use a burner) and such, and just get Misfits banned from the WCOTM / COTM awards as long as they dont kick me?

Count me in! 

Bottomline => This 'Punishment' has zero impact.

@Sovereign; just play the game fair huh? At the end u need to log in on runescape and actually kill clans.

Cant we just have fun?

im hosting your teamspeak currently , thoughts?