Did they seriously...

Tannie

ok so i've heard in recent news. eop wants to go for COTM because they're pretty close.

373d555ddf49e951920d14bd0d614a12.png

According to my knowledge eop have always been a wilderness clan that doesnt care about clanwars...

What is this new rank team thinking ???...

Logs about eop paying to farm prep wins....???

4c62c65ceba8735692f167bdc50fe37f.png

Im not sure how legitimate are these logs but if this was true, that would be utterly embarrassing for eop...

Because upon facts...

9f21ff93d106c1d3157249dd8ae2c2c6.png

91b154eba705d31b113718ecf4821fd7.png

They actually tied with RAGE LOL. So according to sharkbrew rules.. There will be a tiebreaker match upcoming...

So now the question is.

1) Did eop really pay 30m just to tie with rage? (the eop i know wouldn't care about clanwars lol)

2) if eop paid 30m... it means eop paid 30m to get smoked by rage again l0l? they've never beat rage since lpc movement lmfa0!!

3) if eop didnt pay 30m... why would cd accept the prep because i was physically there to help cd with their pulls, their main caller wasn't on and they pulled 14-15 of their own members... could any CD rank pls clarify?

4) there is also 2 prep wins stated on the topic, a f2p & a p2p prep that didnt happen??? who in the right mind in eop think they were gonna get the point for a prep that didnt happen?

So my ending statement is...

holy brown sticky stuff eop paid 30m just to tie cotm (possibly disqualified if sharkbrew mods null prep due to logs of paying to win) vs rage. So to give rage another chance to demoralize them for the 4th time in CLW l0l?????????????

Holybrown sticky stuff. YOU CALL THIS THE GOLDEN ERA LMFAO.

if they asked rage for a prep do u think they would have accepted

do u think eop would have won vs rage?

nigga i didnt pay brown sticky stuff LMFAO keep believing that

sir 107 leader nigga, could u kindly explain why would cd accept a last minute prep knowing they couldnt pull?

do u think eop would have won vs rage?

i dont know but i dont think rage would have accepted to begin with. i think the point of the cotm system was to get more preps between clans and if this is the only way eop could get a prep then so be it

i dont know but i dont think rage would have accepted to begin with. i think the point of the cotm system was to get more preps between clans and if this is the only way eop could get a prep then so be it

damn the eop i knew wouldnt have sloop to this fucking low. i wonder what is going on in the mind of eop ranks team...

you wrote a wall of text after being reeled by eop's biggest troll.

u cant troll a troll? i made this topic for a reason. xdxd

LMFAO you got trolled by kim the fat chink troll HAHA

keep obsessing over eop btw

ah yes i got trolled lmfao!!! eop paid 30m to lose to rage again!! l0l0