Did they seriously...

Tannie

ur topics get worse everyday wtf

idea for Content : leak svs stuff, rejoin eop saying it was all inside job from the start, leak eops lb again and join foe, work up to leader in 2years and leak everything then rejoin eop

after that just continue with the cycle

will keep u busy gl

l0l this plan

Lol eop getting s dumb troll to ask so they could claim troll when they get outsmarted is basic nursery logic, dum kids honastly think people are going to fall for this, paying for cotm roflroflrolf

How many other preps do eop buy?

Cancer if the pure community shall be cut out.

Dum noobs

Oh god I think @@Tannie is becoming that creepy stalker ex who got rejected and now is out to seek revenge.

Bro, honestly instead of trying to fuck with a clan on a game bro, theres alot more things like you can do to perhaps better yourself.

It's not banter, it's actually serious. Settle down Tannie jesus

Oh god I think @@Tannie is becoming that creepy stalker ex who got rejected and now is out to seek revenge.

Bro, honestly instead of trying to fuck with a clan on a game bro, theres alot more things like you can do to perhaps better yourself.

LOOOOL

?? love u