WCOTM Award

Kim

The award probably won't be coming out up until the second week of July. I am still to contacting some old friends to make the gfx.  

Nobody has messaged me since I made this topic 

If you truly know someone who can make decent gfx, pls tell them to contact me! I'll pay well. They can even set the price if it is reasonable. 

The winners will be announced without GFX on Monday. 

The award probably won't be coming out up until the second week of July. I am still to contacting some old friends to make the gfx.  

Nobody has messaged me since I made this topic 

If you truly know someone who can make decent gfx, pls tell them to contact me! I'll pay well. They can even set the price if it is reasonable. 

The winners will be announced without GFX on Monday. 

Who won?

Who won?

Still being looked at my friend.

Rage and Misfits are very close soo they are recounting every aftermath from their side (but seems like its pretty even).

Soo the aftermaths of every other clan mentioning 1 of the 2 will be looked at (sometimes they have an aftermath running up or doing a PKRI where Rage and Misfits didnt post about it) , and this will decide who will be WCOTM for the month of June.

Still being looked at my friend.

Rage and Misfits are very close soo they are recounting every aftermath from their side (but seems like its pretty even).

Soo the aftermaths of every other clan mentioning 1 of the 2 will be looked at (sometimes they have an aftermath running up or doing a PKRI where Rage and Misfits didnt post about it) , and this will decide who will be WCOTM for the month of June.

Damnn!! July almost over ma dude !! where our award at !