3. 3. Best Wildy Overall

• EoP
    • Sv
    • Foe
    • Sup
    • Rage
    • Fi
    • Ub

bla bla bla all that talk in sb.. More action ingame please.

lol smoky. all I'm saying is don't claim to be this and that when you guys aren't giving one clan action in one servers cause your afraid of the outcome. Should be the same on both sides. 

lol smoky. all I'm saying is don't claim to be this and that when you guys aren't giving one clan action in one servers cause your afraid of the outcome. Should be the same on both sides. 

Every weekend we see you in f2p you run/log. Ur p2p based yet we still fight back. 

We had f2p prep vs u and killed ub. Almost every time we have pkri vs clans u run in wearing our capes. Oh and not only pkris, last weekend when you ended like 40 mins ago we killed cd and you showed up in our capes to snipe us? 

Why the fuck we shoud give u action when all u do is bitch around?

Fight back and get smoked. Does it make sense fighting back a clan with +20 on you. Lmao your so fucking tomato.  Like who's going to sit there and just do that. We rather fight a clan with our numbers and it be fair and long. Seems like ya just rather fight us and not a clan with your same numbers cause your wild is dogbrown sticky stuff quality.

U declined a 1v1 in multi just to get fucked in single last sunday, the fuck ru on about

Every weekend we see you in f2p you run/log. Ur p2p based yet we still fight back. 

We had f2p prep vs u and killed ub. Almost every time we have pkri vs clans u run in wearing our capes. Oh and not only pkris, last weekend when you ended like 40 mins ago we killed cd and you showed up in our capes to snipe us? 

Why the fuck we shoud give u action when all u do is bitch around?

Lmao that brown sticky stuff is fucking hilarious. Should hear our ts just fucking laughing killing you guys while ya don't know what to do like cockroaches. Getting smoked by gorilla tactics lmao the fucking salt is real. 

Lmao that brown sticky stuff is fucking hilarious. Should hear our ts just fucking laughing killing you guys while ya don't know what to do like cockroaches. Getting smoked by gorilla tactics lmao the fucking salt is real. 

keep being a fucking sb hero lmfao.. this won't save ur clan. Im glad ur proud to be a monkey

lol you're embarrassing yourself you should just give up or else you look even more dumb

keep being a fucking sb hero lmfao.. this won't save ur clan. Im glad ur proud to be a monkey

could care less. all i know is once rage start slumping, you'll disappear again. 

lol you're embarrassing yourself you should just give up or else you look even more dumb

you guys been embarrassing yourself for a while now 

ub/rage at kings of clw at the moment and with sv/eop cancer taking care of themselves, foe and sup have been absolutely demolished clans the past couple weekends. even clans like ub/rage that pulled higher previously got steamrolled by sup this weekend

idk but what i do know is u lost a trident to a 4nr in doom once and rage quitted cuz of it and then tried to snipe us on main but we killed u multiple times for full rune

stay justin beiber buddy!

says stay justin beiber but has this as sig

ynnAlAG.png

yikes lmao

Rage 1 f2p  cw

Eop 1 p2p  cw

can't say something sure about wildy because currently eop is in a rivaly with sv and they both bring mains. I'd say Rage/foe/Eop

accurate

wildy p2p is still eop, as shown today when we had our mains sit on top of sv while we enjoyed clean action. f2p wild is still between eop/rage, hopefully once sv die we can pick up where we left off