Promotions!

موني

Demote @@Ari for abusing his power rank. He found my ip address thru sharkbrew and now that goat face is keep frying my router. 

u know how dumb u sound? just pay my member back it's literally only fucking 25m u broccoli

u know how dumb u sound? just pay my member back it's literally only fucking 25m u broccoli

yeah only recently found out that ip is protected and exactly.. its only 25m get over with it, broccoli. @@Ari and can't wait to change new modem tomorrow then you're done with for good. ,,l,,(^_^),,l,, you get the taste of your own medicine two months ago and still can't handle it smh

yeah only recently found out that ip is protected and exactly.. its only 25m get over with it, broccoli. @@Ari and can't wait to change new modem tomorrow then you're done with for good. ,,l,,( ^_^),,l,, you get the taste of your own medicine two months ago and still can't handle it smh

answer the question when did i scam u 300m, u cant lie here it's just me and u, u scammed my member for a mere 25m now u get the dick

answer the question when did i scam u 300m, u cant lie here it's just me and u, u scammed my member for a mere 25m now u get the dick

You scammed me 300m exact two months ago on May 13, 2017. You asked for 300M stake and then ddos me in the game fucking bundle of twigsgot @@Ari

You scammed me 300m exact two months ago on May 13, 2017. You asked for 300M stake and then ddos me in the game fucking bundle of twigs @@Ari

nice lies i didnt even have a max main back then, fucking broccoli l0000000000000000000000000000l

Ur ddosing someone over 25m?  

What did you do to rot when they fucked you over for the 20k in the last tourney?

never said i was ddosing anyone, also its not my 25m, he scammed 1 of my members for 25m then ruined his pure for literally no reason 

never said i was ddosing anyone, also its not my 25m, he scammed 1 of my members for 25m then ruined his pure for literally no reason

You didn't seem like you were denying it. And even now you didn't deny it. All you've done is deny admitting Ddosing. Rather fishy if you ask me.