Recap of Sunday's EoP P2P Trip

Phebz

i'm still waiting on an offered reschedule to the prep you so desperately wanted vs us only to cancel but you spineless fucks are prepping cd and making gifs halfway through the week

You publicly bragged about avoiding preps against EOP for over a month and now think you have the moral highground to expect one? You're the definition of a spineless fuck and I laugh at the fact that you lost every prep you had last month and still claim to be better than average. You're currently losing a rivalry (wildy and cw) to Rage LMFAO. Maybe once you stop being a bunch of crying little bitches like @ you'll be granted the honor of prepping, because in the last two months you lost that by avoiding and crying like the 2016 clanner you are

tldr cry more bitch, I enjoy collecting your tears

You publicly bragged about avoiding preps against EOP for over a month and now think you have the moral highground to expect one? You're the definition of a spineless fuck and I laugh at the fact that you lost every prep you had last month and still claim to be better than average. You're currently losing a rivalry (wildy and cw) to Rage LMFAO. Maybe once you stop being a bunch of crying little bitches like @ you'll be granted the honor of prepping, because in the last two months you lost that by avoiding and crying like the 2016 clanner you are

tldr cry more bitch, I enjoy collecting your tears

Honestly sick of these retards claiming #1 matched on every brown sticky stuff post they make