BT showing the xlpc scene who the real kings are

bt black son

all good broski they gotta defend it this saturday & these other sb niggas are weirdos we laughing at them lololol

clearly someone with 20/20 vision when scim pushes cant bail your clan out of a pure war anymore the results are in :D

They cant cope with defeat so they call their sb buddies for back-up

@bt black son @ bt might be the second worst clan I have ever seen step foot in 308 (tumblr forever first). You guys think people know who you are etc, no one cares. You lose every even opt fight you have ever entered against Litmob, olympiss, outburst or any clan I have been associated with. Garbage clan, garbage accounts, garbage quality

o_o

idk if anyone ever asked for bad timing to be more active on sharkbrew

yeah i don't really post on this might change one day maybe but the past month ive been getting fake topics made about my clan getting smoked in wildy far from it so now you guys get my pov . 

As a member since day 1 in BT, Just watch the video, even outnumbered we smacked OB. Let's not forget the parts where multiple characters in full rune were hitting BT-members. Plus the facts that those accounts were lpc aswell with OB. They are just weak to be honest, can't play fair imo ( in my opinion )

Lovely Vid man! BT for a way out!

As a member since day 1 in BT, Just watch the video, even outnumbered we smacked OB. Let's not forget the parts where multiple characters in full rune were hitting BT-members. Plus the facts that those accounts were lpc aswell with OB. They are just weak to be honest, can't play fair imo ( in my opinion )

Lovely Vid man! BT for a way out!

You are known for bringing tanks to the xlpc scene lmfao.

All accounts will be under 70 this weekend, gl rats