» Apex « 10v10 SB Tourny vs. Team Instinct (2-1)

Anton

everyone laughed at you because you attempted to dispute a prep that never even happened. 

Thats the thing you should and clearly did check if the other team/clan had people with defence and if they do you should complain then not after you went in, fought & lost lmao

typical tlp members though always crying when they lose something haha

Thats the thing you should and clearly did check if the other team/clan had people with defence and if they do you should complain then not after you went in, fought & lost lmao

typical tlp members though always crying when they lose something haha

ye im not sure where you thought comparing a worthless prep between the two most useless clans of 2016/17 to a disputed 10v10 in a tournament with strict guidelines was a good idea but keep trying

I look forward to the next time you name drop me buddy 

ye im not sure where you thought comparing a worthless prep between the two most useless clans of 2016/17 to a disputed 10v10 in a tournament with strict guidelines was a good idea but keep trying

I look forward to the next time you name drop me buddy 

i look forward to the next time you slump and instead of trying to get out of it you close then complain about not enough pures to recruit and after that you open under 5 different names 2 months after

Look to see if Apex has defense accounts. See they have 20 def account and dont say anything before hand.

Proceed to mini anyways.

Lose.

Now have excuse for the loss because he had 20 defense. 

@@Braden

@@Moni

Is this the integrity you want to see throughout this tournament? I think not! 

Look to see if Apex has defense accounts. See they have 20 def account and dont say anything before hand.

Proceed to mini anyways.

Lose.

@@Braden

@@Moni

Is this the integrity you want to see throughout this tournament? I think not!

Y do u think i mad that decision

Pm braden if u want clarification

Stop @in me ur weird

Proceed to mini anyways.

Lose.

silly you, the reason it played out like that was 20 def wasnt an issue until they got smoked by a guy with no restos and a lvl 78

understandable when you think about it